• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kirby: TRC and MP10 will be the next Wii U titles with preloading

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!

Shauni

Kirby is $50? I thought it was supposed to be $40 like Captain Toad?

EDIT: Shit, I'm an idiot, looked right at Mario Party 10 and thought Kirby for some reason.

Clefargle

Very nice, the fact that they are even releasing Rainbow Curse is exciting in the first place. Canvas Curse was one of my favorite DS titles and I didn't expect to see a sequel. Then the fact that it happened in HD with local multiplayer and for $40 with preload is just a wonderful confluence of events. I hope nintendo keeps this up and we start getting more great games at more affordable prices in a convenient way.

So, is it still known whether or not Mario Party will have a classic mode? Or will it all be the "Ride in a car together" thing that I don't fully understand? Last I heard, the "ride together" thing was in, but it was unclear if the old game mode was still in there, as well.

Mory Dunz

Is every Kirby game named differently in the west right?

They're not bad imo. Maybe they should name Nintendos next console.

So, is it still known whether or not Mario Party will have a classic mode? Or will it all be the "Ride in a car together" thing that I don't fully understand? Last I heard, the "ride together" thing was in, but it was unclear if the old game mode was still in there, as well.
I think the classic mode is just the ride-together-in-a-car mode without Bowser fucking things up.

The Amiibo boards seem to let you move around individually though.

Goddamn I hate Nintendo's obsession with rock. Kirby Triple Deluxe had a pretty damn good OST and was really enjoyable. I hope Rainbow Curse doesn't consist mostly of rehashed music remixed into rock.

Vena

Wait. MP10 is also discounted? It's only $49.99?

Goddamn I hate Nintendo's obsession with rock. Kirby Triple Deluxe had a pretty damn good OST and was really enjoyable. I hope Rainbow Curse doesn't consist mostly of rehashed music remixed into rock.

Have you not visited the Kirby stream thread?... the music is amazing.

me0wish

Wish Nintendo would have nice discounts, I bought 400$ worth of eshop cards when they were 20% off, adding ddp gets me another 10%.

This made me buy games I wasn't really hyped for like Hyrule warriors.

Vena

Nintendo needs all they can to make sales...

...Even though this would most likely be a million seller regardless. That is kinda weird.

I think this price differentiation might be explained by what the Amiibo's do in the game as they do unlock the Amiibo Mode which, while a boring square, is still a mode of the game and, possibly, the closest we can get to Classic MP. Since MP10 + Amiibo = Full Retail.

They did the same with World Tour where the DLC (priced at 15$) unlocked/added another 50% to the game (mind, the game was already complete and on par with previous Mario Golfs in terms of launch content), but the retail price was 29.99$ as opposed to 39.99$.

Would be strange to see that naming dichotomy again if the Nintendo 7 was called like, Ultra Famicom / Ultra Nintendo Entertainment System depending on the region.

SerTapTap

I don't think there was any chance of it being called TOUCH! Kirby Super Rainbow in the west. They usually give pretty good names though.

Glad that FF:F is confirmed for $30.

Do we know yet if it's Mugen Gear or Zoryo Mugen Gear? (For those who don't know, Zoryo has 10 extra vivosaurs and had a very limited digital release in Japan, via Corocoro. IIRC it cost slightly more than the vanilla version of the game, too)

Top Bottom