• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best mainstream fast food menu items?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinfamy

Today on my way home I decided to stop by Arby's, a place I almost never eat at.
A Beef & Cheddar sounded alright, however I noticed that they also Reuben sandwiches, so I asked them if they could make me a Beef & Cheddar with sauerkraut, which only the Reuben had.
The guy who was taking my order looked at me funny, and said no one ordered that before.
So to conclude, a Beef & Cheddar with sauerkraut is pretty good, and their curly fries with the horseradish sauce is not bad either, haven't tried much else from their menu, but at least that experience was satisfying.
Their $1 turnovers are also a good deal.

What are some menu items/ combinations that you enjoy from large fast food chains?

potam

Banned
Chick Fil A everything.

and da MVP:

prod4a.png

i used to swing by kfc after work every other day and pick up a couple buffalo snackers and cheese snackers or whatever the fuck they were called. tiny little sandwiches made using chicken fingers for a dollar. so good

now kfc charges twice the price for a smaller sandwich that replaces nice things like buffalo sauce and lettuce... for pickles. i don't go to kfc anymore, that shit rubbed me way wrong and i don't have nostalgia for that chicken little shit quite like i do for the actual value that was snackers

Apt101

Hardees-Frisco-burger-is-back-in-kuwait.jpg

It's funny because the Hardee's I get this from, the actual product looks way better than their on-line images. Anyways, the Frisco burger is tasty as hell.

TraBuch

Banned
Unfortunately, it's not an everyday item, but Burger King's Angry Whopper is, by far, the best fast food burger ever.

WoodWERD

Hardees-Frisco-burger-is-back-in-kuwait.jpg

It's funny because the Hardee's I get this from, the actual product looks way better than their on-line images. Anyways, the Frisco burger is tasty as hell.

That's a Sourdough Jack, which is indeed delicious.

/I'm wrong, Jack comes with Bacon.

Wiktor

I rarely eat fastfood, but I always make an exception for those rare times where McDonalds has this on the menu:

Here in Poland it's Kanapka Drwala, which translates to Lumberjack Sandwich

-MD-

I always get cheesy 5-layer burritos from Taco Bell, taste really good and they're cheap.

Mcdonald's filet-o-fish is the best out of everyone (imo) but it's too small and too expensive so I never get it.

ElTopo

Banned
Burger King breakfast platter is pretty good.

McDonalds milk shakes are pretty decent. I mean, if you're not within a reasonable distance from an ice cream shop it's all right.

Chic Fil A is amazing but I really don't want to support that chain. Real fucking shame because those sandwiches are really good.

Dommo

Grand > Mighty

I have no qualms with the Grand. Its a fine burger (as Maccas burgers go), but it's just a touch too regular. Mighty does away with all that meaningless salad and replaces it with bacon, onions and some kind of sweet chilli Mayo/salsa. Can't go wrong with that shit.

I rarely eat fastfood, but I always make an exception for those rare times where McDonalds has this on the menu:

Here in Poland it's Kanapka Drwala, which translates to Lumberjack Sandwich
That looks so good I had to look up the ingredients.
Pork rinds, a quarter-pounder patty, bacon, deep-fried cheese, sauce and lettuce.

I Want It.

UK here

Burger King Whopper burger and Angus burger are pretty nice, especially plain.

KFC Zinger burger(no mayo) and BBQ beans are ok. God I miss their Crispy Strips though, without a doubt my favourite fast food item ever

There is nothing of value at macdonads but if you're forced to go there, the chicken/bacon deli is edible

McDonalds Quarter Pounder with Cheese - the most edible burger on the UK menu.

Burger King Double Rodeo - two quid cheaper than the next tastiest item, the XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger. BK is too expensive :(

nowarning

bacon-dcb.jpg

XL Bacon double cheeseburger from Burger King, I don't get there that often but these things are great, one of them and I am done for most of the day. I don't mind Mcdonalds basic cheeseburgers either, they're alright for what they are and they only cost about a quid.

Cheese & Onion pasty from Greggs has got to be up there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom