• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Prince Michael Jackson is 18 today

Status
Not open for further replies.
prince-jackson-435x580.jpg

Surprised how much he's stayed out of the spotlight.

DOWN

Banned
This is one of those things that make my 22 year old self feel old. Happy brithday to him.

Aiii

So not worth it
A son is a son, regardless of whether it's a biological son (or however much he looks like him). It doesn't matter.

DrZeus

Wow I feel old. Anybody else find it odd he named 2 of his kids prince considering the rivalry him and Prince had?

akira28

His Brother Jermaine named his son and daughter after him.

Plus I think he has a bunch of love children all over the world.

Alienous

A son is a son, regardless of whether it's a biological son (or however much he looks like him). It doesn't matter.

But wondering if he is a biological son is informative about Michael Jackson himself. He seemed really comfortable with lying.

TedNindo

I wonder if any of his kids have talent and/or ambition for music.

Might have been soured by their experiences though.

Chuckie

I thought the first two were his and Blanket wasn't his?

No the first two where from one woman and Blanket from another woman, so Blanket is Paris' and Princes half-brother.

He is also the one who, appearance-wise, is most likely to share Michaels genes.

Camwi

I mean, unless the real father happened to have vitiligo too, this kid is probably his.

I could be wrong, but haven't the kids always been white? I don't think vitiligo plays into this.

Anyways, I hope the kids can grow up having relatively normal lives. Hopefully they don't turn out fucked in the heads like Will Smith's kids.

Clevinger

I could be wrong, but haven't the kids always been white? I don't think vitiligo plays into this.

Nah, vitiligo doesn't generally turn all your skin white. Spots of pure white appear on you and can spread over time. MJ bleached his entire skin to hide the white blotches all over his body. This kid has white blotches too (basically, spots of pure white skin like an albino where there should be even a slight tan/a little melanin). Unless the pictures aren't real or the kid is applying makeup, it looks pretty clear to me (I have it too).

Camwi

White people can have vitiligo too (i know someone who has it) and Prince has been spotted to have patches of it

Nah, vitiligo doesn't generally turn all your skin white. Spots of pure white appear on you and can spread over time. MJ bleached his entire skin to hide the white blotches all over his body. This kid has white blotches too (basically, spots of pure white skin like an albino where there should be even a slight tan/a little melanin). Unless the pictures aren't real or the kid is applying makeup, it looks pretty clear to me (I have it too).

I learned something new today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom