• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem 25th anniversary concert announced

Lunar15

YEAH!

This is awesome, I hope there will be some way to hear it. I'd LOVE to hear some PoR/RD songs orchestrated.

It's crazy to me with all these Nintendo concerts there isn't even a friggin MARIO one, of all things. I guess they're really trying to win back their dedicated fanbase with all this fan service.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Gonna coincide with simultaneous WW release of FE:IF, right?

Hoping for some more details, and a release date if the plan's still 2015, at any rate

Golnei

YEAH!

This is awesome, I hope there will be some way to hear it. I'd LOVE to hear some PoR/RD songs orchestrated.

I'm hopeful for this in particular.

It's crazy to me with all these Nintendo concerts there isn't even a friggin MARIO one, of all things. I guess they're really trying to win back their dedicated fanbase with all this fan service.

Mario music still is performed fairly regularly, but usually not as part of dedicated events; as with the Symphonic Legends and Mario & Zelda Big Band concerts.

alvis.exe

Oh man! I hope they release a concert CD of this! First PoR/RD soundtracks then Marth and Caeda nendos then a concert... Good time to be a FE fan! Keep the FE love coming Nintendo/Intelligent Systems!

entremet

Favorite music of all the Nintendo series. The funny thing is I never played the games. I've just listened to OSTs on YT and getting exposed to it via Smash Brothers.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Wow! I'm so jealous ;.;

Hopefully the game releases near the announced dates.

jwhit28

Does Twitch allow region locking like NicoNico? Maybe they can broadcast it free outside of Japan. I'd even pay $15.

Madao

wait, Fire Emblem turns 25 this year?

welp. now Nintendo will skip F-Zero's 25th anniversary since it is this year too and look at what happened to Metroid having its 25th on the same year as Zelda.

breakfuss

Awakening was my introduction to the series so I'm not sure what the music is like in the earlier entries but its score was breathtaking. Easily my favorite from 2013. Hell, even the menu music is brilliant. I'd love to see something like this.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Like it or hate it especially with all those "waifu" things, Awakening really did mean the difference between the series getting offed and it's now getting an anniversary concert.

I am glad though. A video game world without Fire Emblem would be way less interesting for me.

jwhit28

Like it or hate it especially with all those "waifu" things, Awakening really did mean the difference between the series getting offed and it's now getting an anniversary concert.

I am glad though. A video game world without Fire Emblem would be way less interesting for me.

It also had one of the top soundtracks.

The Fire Emblem Theme, Together We Ride, Anna/The Merchant Theme, and probably Chapter Clear/Vow are obvious shoe-ins, but as for what I'd want...

Anything from Awakening would do, though Conquest, Divine Degree, and anything from Chapter 10 would be godly. Definitely Change of Scenery and anything related to the Black Knight/Ashnard from the POR/RD saga, and I'd like to think Winds Across the Plains ould stroke some FE7 nostalgia.

I also expect a surprise or two from the upcoming If.

Draxal

Fire Emblem 4 recruitment theme please (don't like Join us as much). Although they'd probably do a medley version as all the recruitment themes are kinda short.

Don't speak her name is Awakening's lock along with Id Purpose/Return.

jwhit28

The Fire Emblem Theme, Together We Ride, Anna/The Merchant Theme, and probably Chapter Clear/Vow are obvious shoe-ins, but as for what I'd want...

Anything from Awakening would do, though Conquest, Divine Degree, and anything from Chapter 10 would be godly. Definitely Change of Scenery and anything related to the Black Knight/Ashnard from the POR/RD saga, and I'd like to think Winds Across the Plains ould stroke some FE7 nostalgia.

I also expect a surprise or two from the upcoming If.

I think Etrian Odyssey IV and Fire Emblem Awakening came out around the same time and I couldn't believe how good the music was between them. For Awakening, Conquest/Conquest (Ablaze) still stand out for me. I really like Path of Radiance's Rally the Spirit as well.

Top Bottom