• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘I lost. The ni**er won’: Alabama GOP mayor after losing to Black candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennybags

How can people this stupid even get so far in the elections?

She was the wife of the previous mayor. Midland City is a small ass town that is basically a wart growing from the west side of Dothan, Alabama, itself a small city.

Biggest thing there is ... wait for it, George C. Wallace Community College.

Kelsdesu

tumblrnnjy7kxkwb1svyzdco11280jpg-652648_1280w.jpg

Good ol' haxors.

Could Facebook reveal the IP address of that post to confirm that it was made from her estate? Or does ip addresses not work like that?

That's what a hacker does, they get into the account and wait a few weeks to say something racist when someone asks how the election went.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA

Fuuuuuuuck yooooooooou

Ok, you're Facebook was hacked. Ok.

So sick of these racist fuckstains. No tolerance anymore. None.

Valhelm

contribute something
honestly, thank god for social media for revealing prejudices that would otherwise have been kept private

The best part is she doesn't know, she THINKS she has been hacked.

Yeah, this is the brilliant bit. Doesn't even get the denial right - "I think I've been hacked"; what the hell does that even mean, that she wanted to post that message but couldn't but fortunately the brilliant hacker is also a mind reader so was able to post the message she couldn't.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
I mean, I hate naggers as much as the next person, but I'm not going to post about it on Facebook.

"Naggers?" Ducking autocorrect!!

jay

Surprised she bothered denying it. Fucking David Duke is running this year so why not just embrace it, racists?

Blackage

An old, white, Alabama politician made racist comments? I'm shocked, SHOCKED!....ok well not really shocked, but still.

Hah, I used to go into Dothan all the time when I lived near there. The only town near us, actually i just got back from visiting a friend out there. Completely not surprising!

Yea, that whole southeast edge of Alabama is crawling with racist ass people. Some years back, high school did a football game down there and the team they lost to were calling them niggers whenever they tackled them while the refs pretended nothing happened.

Old people trying to explain things away with hacks and FB being "messed up" is delicious to watch, but also infuriating that they cower away from accountability.

Tagyhag

Guys, they're both old ladies, that's just how things were in the 60's.

Don't some of you fellow 90's kids still say phrases like "Schwing!" and "All that and a bag a of chips"?

Cut them some slack.

jay

It's inspiring that this racist did not attack her opponent for being a woman. Truly we have made some progress in this country.

Johndoey

Banned
Man, people usually at least try harder with their excuses this is just lazy. Throw out a classic demonic possession, "I'm under great stress" something.

joebruin

lol...the old my social media got hacked.

no one is buying that in 2016.

psa: turn on 2fa on everything you use that supports it that you care about :p

Nerrel

Ah yes, the Anthony Weiner "I accidentally tweeted my dick to thousands of constituents" excuse. Good luck with that.

Paz

I am right now imagining a world in which there is an elite group of anti GOP hackers who spend all their time hacking in to GOP candidates facebook and twitter accounts only to wait until the perfect time to post something racist and delete it making it look like the candidate was trying to cover their tracks.

Holy fuck that would be amazing.

Of course when I hear hoof beats I think horses not Zebras so of course it's just another racist GOP candidate.

This is one of those "it's so racist it's almost kind of funny" moments due to the absurdity of it all.

Like, she lost to a person who belongs to a race she despises, puts it up on Facebook, and then tries to play a card that nobody will believe because we don't frequent geocities sites anymore.

And then this other person stans with her, saying "I'm so sorry", also so dumb that she just joined the parade of stupid, and both got BTFO.

It's nice to see people like this caught.

Gattsu25

Banned
Midland City Mayor Patsy Capshaw Skipper said she hasn’t been able to use her Facebook account for several weeks and did not post a racially charged comment about the woman who won Tuesday night’s mayoral election.

“My Facebook has been messed up for several weeks and I haven’t been using it,” Skipper said when contacted Wednesday night by the Dothan Eagle. “I think I’ve been hacked.”
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom