• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10 Films To See In July (what are you watching?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LosDaddie

Banned
Spiderman and TDKR for me. I don't go to the movies often, so those 2 movies might be the last ones I see at the theaters this year.

Since I'm getting married and will be off a computer for two straight weeks, this month's list has arrived early. I'll miss you GAF and enjoy the movies!

tdkr_header-620x311.jpg

It's impossible to ignore the clear contender for most-anticipated film of the month, let alone year, but will Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy end with a whimper or a bang? While we wait a few weeks to find out, there's plenty of promising alternatives with some great documentaries, indie offerings and few other blockbusters. Be sure to check your local listings to see when some of these hit your area, as well as VOD platforms. See our picks for matinees below, followed by our top 10 must-sees.

Will your podcast go on & on about how the TDKR trailer was more enjoyable than the Avengers again?

Will your podcast go on & on about how the TDKR trailer was more enjoyable than the Avengers again?

No idea. I'm not part of the podcast. Appreciate the listen though!

Stealthy had to read the OP twice
Congrats!
I don't believe the off the comp for 2 weeks though.

Ha, I'm going to try. I'll at least be out of the country on honeymoon and won't have any access.

Expendable's monthly top 10 to watch threads are probably my favorite moviegaf threads.

Nice, glad you dig it!

shira

It's official.

Are you really confused by the comparison?

Do you have difficulty believing that something could be funnier than HANGOVER?

Do you think that HANGOVER is so bad that this claim is not worth making?

Is this your first exposure to advertising?

Whatever the source of your confusion is, KLOWN is one of the funniest I have seen in years.
Sorry, I guess Tyson ruined the hangover for me.
Does it have an insanely over-the-top cameo?
Do you have a better movie comparison?

effzee

The idea that they both share her in Savages seems really gimmicky.

Cast seems great though.

Oh and NANANANANANANA BATMAN!

The Rizza

Moonrise Kingdom still hasn't arrived in any of the theaters around here so that's what I'm looking forward to the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom