• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10 minutes of FFXII: The Zodiac Age footage from PAX East

Great game, looking forward to it. I kinda feel it got beat by Xenoblade Chronicles at his own game, but that doesn't lessen then fun I had with it back then. Unless something crazy surfaces (like poor framerate or game changes I don't like), I'll get this for sure. I hope it's not full price though.

Son Of D

This pretty much. I don't really care what his full intentions were but by just mentioning it "casually" that's still portbegging even if he specifically didn't beg for it. Why even have that, you know?

Just one thread without mentioning "When's Switch?" "This needs to come to Switch!" "Switch version"?

Lol that'll be the day.
I get the feeling that you "conveniently" ignored the endless port begging for Bayonetta 2 back in 2014 (I know mods did since port begging for that game never resulted in a ban).

aadiboy

Great game, looking forward to it. I kinda feel it got beat by Xenoblade Chronicles at his own game, but that doesn't lessen then fun I had with it back then. Unless something crazy surfaces (like poor framerate or game changes I don't like), I'll get this for sure. I hope it's not full price though.
XII has it beat in faces, and it came out 5 years earlier.

jb1234

It's so awesome they had Sakimoto write new music for this. That said, this new piece still sounds synthier than I'd like, especially the brass.

Top Bottom