• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wanderer5

Nice for this site to reach this milestone! Glad to have joined and experience some wonderful communities here! Contributed this site with a bit more than 5k posts currently.:eek:

👌😍😰✊✊😏😏😁😁💯💯😘😘👄👄💓💓💋💖💖😂😂

RK9039

bork.gif

Tagyhag

I didn't know there were so many members, that's insane.

I've been lurking GAF for way longer than I started posting, but it's always been a fantastic gaming forum.

I'd honestly be lost on gaming news without it.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Congrats everyone on the 100,000,000th shitpost.

neptunes

I still remember the abrupt GAF crash that made us all re-register while losing oue entire post history in the process.

Cess007

Wow! Incredible.

I joined a few years ago only 'cause i keep reading about this forum in various media outlet. I never knew it would become a place i visit daily for all my gaming news and to share my joy for my hobby with other people.

Congrats Neogaf, happy 100 millions posts :)

CHC

Here we are, 12 years later, 17 years into my GAF adventure, 100 million posts and counting. Still independent. Still growing. Just me and my crew, and you. Thousands of times bigger, but same philosophy. Keep the thing free to read and free to use, but hard to get into and easy to get kicked out of. Stay clean and minimalist. Have standards. Don't let insular echo chambers form; "let them fight." But do it right, and focus on evidence-based debate.

Fuck corporate acquisition. Onward at the helm into the horizon.

This is a great closer.

Thanks for the good read, proud to be a part of this thing.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Congrats GAF bros and sisters!

Aureon

Please do not let me serve on a jury. I am actually a crazy person.
What was the post, if I may ask?

I don't think we'll get to know, since the site "internal" post counter (The one in the link to every post) skips a lot, it's over 200kk by now.

Top Bottom