• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cornbread78

tumblr_inline_o6519cpvJO1ra081x_500.gif

1437140588469.gif

I just suddenly got very angry... Fucking Shinji.

Congrats GAF!

I'll be way past 20k by the end of the year, lol.

Thanks Evilore and crew.
tumblr_ngdahaSkWL1tx8nooo1_1280.gif

atomsk

Party Pooper
Was here before the crash, vague recollections of seeking out an IRC channel to find out when the site was going back up

Astorgh

Well deserved NeoGaf! I haven't been here for a long time like others, but it sure is great to be part of this community.

Regiruler

Posting in legendary thread.

To any time travellers, tell me what my tag is when you see this post.

Gaming >>>>>>> OT

Aters

So glad to be among the best gamers in the world!

To the new guard: gromph DJing the servers, stump and quin and niro and cyan as your objective superiors, m0dus on art, timan on design, my bestie on account approvals, aeana, besada, chichi, christine, CJ, cornballer, fucktroll, crushed^H^H^H^H^H^HEmCeeGramr, not-the-shitty-other-faceless, falk, funky, ghaleon, gotchaye, hyoushi, jshackles, kab, kagari, mandrake, Mike, minsc, MB, robo, seda, shinra, not-steve oldblood, stooge, stupei, tre', TDM, tim, XANDER, xia, kev, and zel on moderation, you're all the superglue to my tasty paste for the stubborn set of ideals that is NeoGAF.

lololol

Posting in a legendary thread. Happy to have contributed in my own way over the past ten years as a member. Looking forward to the next ten. I love every single one of you.

KodaRuss

Pretty amazing accomplishment. I was a lurker for longer than I should have been. Got my account very quickly and I am on the site all day on my phone/tablet/computer.

Congrats to EviLore and the rest who made it happen.

DedValve

Banned
One of the last few forums of this type as so many have died out.

Keep going strong for another 100,000,000 of meltdowns, hype, political threads, sunhilegend gifs, lionel mandrake reviews, gaf gold going free for everyone then going paid then going free again, and of course, to the soon to be gaf VR.

Believe!

Dennis

Banned
EviLore said:
To the people who were crazy enough to Paypal me coinage in the name of semi-benevolent dictatorship, even though you knew full well you'd probably end up getting permanently banned for one reason or another -- probably by me, too -- definitely by me, in some cases, since I'd see the "what the fuck, dude, I sent you ten bucks, doesn't that give me ban immunity" emails afterwards: take a bow for crowdfunding this adventure, if any of you are still around. I see enough OGs floating about that there have to be a few of you.

Wait, so you perma-banned the people who made NeoGAF possible?

Damn that is cold. Like Darth Vader cold.

Thanks to Gartooth who got me into GAF. Love this place. Helped me survive school (or actively hindered me). To a 100 million more posts!

The Ummah

Banned
So glad to be here for this! Many years as a lurker/fan of Gaf, and not nearly as long as a registered user, but I have always loved this place. Salute to EL and everybody involved!

Cheers and here's to 100,000,000 more!

Top Bottom