• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15 Films to See in August (what are you watching?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Sausage Party looked pretty unfunny based on the trailer. We'll see, early impressions were good.
FYI: Suicide Squad embargo lifts at noon EST tomorrow. I have heard... not good things... but will be interesting to see the overall reception.
Oof. This isn't gonna go over well.

Otherwise I can still access the US Netflix, so that wouldn't be a huge problem. But first it would come to the theaters here in The Netherlands and I would have enjoyed seeing it there.

Seems like a shame because they even showed trailers in the cinema for it.
I'm sure it came out in Netherlands a year ago.

Bamboo

Mia Madre is really good, go see it if you care for a funny, honest, great-acted drama.

Ixcanul interests me, but I think it not (yet?) released here? And that Herzog documentary sounds like something. But they get over here usually very late.

This month I sure wanna see Julieta by Petro Almodovar. It'll be released on thursday here. I love my spanish dramas and care much more for them than Almodovars comedies. Also, the Arabian Nights trilogy by Miguel Gomez is being released. I need to see them all. Only heard/read amazing things about them! I think they're being released shortly one after the other. Hope I manage to catch them all.

Why is Mon Roi only filed under "All releases"? :( I was so curious about it (yet missed it when it played here...).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom