• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15 Films to See in December (what are you watching?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogue One and Passengers (on Christmas) are the only two December movies I'm planning on seeing.

Moana (tomorrow night) and maybe (crossing fingers) Arrival on Saturday.

Adam Driver is in everything now. Its crazy how once Hollywood picks a guy, they are everywhere for a while and then....they are gone.

Adam Driver is in everything now. Its crazy how once Hollywood picks a guy, they are everywhere for a while and then....they are gone.

His last few years have been crazy, but I doubt he will be "gone" anytime soon. His next projects are with Leos Carax, Terry Gilliam, and Steven Soderbergh and he's worked with Martin Scorsese, Rian Johnson, Jim Jarmusch, Jeff Nichols, the Coens, Noah Baumbach, Steven Spielberg, and Clint Eastwood. He seems to know the path for longevity.

His last few years have been crazy, but I doubt he will be "gone" anytime soon. His next projects are with Leos Carax, Terry Gilliam, and Steven Soderbergh and he's worked with Martin Scorsese, Rian Johnson, Jim Jarmusch, Jeff Nichols, the Coens, Noah Baumbach, Steven Spielberg, and Clint Eastwood. He seems to know the path for longevity.

Dang, that man must film 350 days a year.

sohois

He seems to really suck so I can understand how he's got so many roles

Big movie month this time around. I think I'll only get around to seeing a few flicks in theaters with the missus. So Rogue One and Passengers are happening.

I'll wait to see

Gold
LA LA la land
Silence
20th Century women

Got two see La La Land a few nights ago in NYC and it blew me away.
I think it's probably my favorite of the year so far.
Silence might topple it though, we'll see.

My wife is eager to see Assassin's Creed. But aside from Star Wars and some Christmas-themed movies that the Alamo Drafthouse near me will be showing, that's probably going to be it for me.

Toothless

La La Land
Rogue One
Office Christmas Party
Passengers
Fences

Then whenever they come out around me:

Jackie
Silence
Live by Night

A lot of other stuff too (December is always great), but these are top priorities

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
It sure would be nice if Hollywood figured out how to release good movies in months other than November and December. Jesus, it's been stacked. More in these last couple months I care to see in theaters than in the rest of the year combined.

I've been recommending Things to Come to anybody who will listen. That's my pick for best of 2016.

I'm looking forward to Julieta. Almodovar adapting Munro is something I never expected and never knew I wanted so much.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
It sure would be nice if Hollywood figured out how to release good movies in months other than November and December. Jesus, it's been stacked. More in these last couple months I care to see in theaters than in the rest of the year combined.

And wider releases for these limited release films. But yeah, legit watching 7 or more films this month.

Rogue One.

I don't really see many movies in the theater before, but I live in Indy so I get to see Rogue One in 70mm at our IMAX. I'm totally doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom