• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15 Films to See in February (what are you watching?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wick and Lego for sure, would have to talk some friends into Courgette. Might have to go see I Am Not Your Negro at an arthouse on my own as none of my friends like docs.

Peru

Lovesong for sure, and probably The Lure. Love weird horror-ish movies that piss people who expect regular horror off.

For some reason I thought I Am Not Your Negro was a Netflix release. Guess I'll have to catch it soon then. A lot of this list is like Sundance 2016 screeners.. felt like they took abit longer to release than the year before.

Some are from Sundance 2016, but a good amount are from 2017. The Grand Jury Prize winner (I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore) actually hits Netflix on February 24.

Do you know if Kedi is coming to VOD as well next week?

There is a "Pre-Order" link on the film's official website, but it doesn't mention when downloads will actually be available.

Nah, it's just theaters. NY on the 10th, LA on 17th and then will keep rolling out from there.

DJChuy

The Alamo Drafthouse invited me for a free advanced screening of A Cure for Wellness this Tuesday. Never heard of it before, but the trailers do make it seem like Shutter Island which I loved.

John Wick 2 is the one I'm most excited for.

Already got my tickets for the early Thursday showing of LEGO Batman. Will catch John Wick 2 the following Saturday and I hope The Cure for Wellness turns out good cause I've been intrigued by it ever since trailers hit.

EDIT: Actually I think I can swing a double feature on opening night for Batman and John Wick so why not.

Quake1028

Journey to the West: The Demons Strike Back 3D (2/3)
The LEGO Batman Movie 3D (2/10)
John Wick: Chapter Two (2/10)
War on Everyone (2/10)
The Great Wall 3D (2/17)
I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore (2/24)

Fantastic month for 3D fans! And also a really good month overall.

BumRush

Lego Batman and John Wick 2 in theatres.

Get Out and Cure For Wellness look great as well but I will have to wait for home release for those.

Raxus

Already in for Lego Batman and John Wick 2

Likely on Netflix for Cure for Wellness and Get Out.

Solid month after the dumpster we call January.

LOL at Lego Batman 'maybe' being the best DC film of the year. It is a pretty low bar to clear. The fact it isn't edited by an idiot helps immensely.

Daft_Cat

John Wick, Get Out, Lego Batman, I Am Not Your Negro, and Cure for Wellness are locks. The rest will depend on word of mouth and availability. They all sound neat!

Probably nothing releasing in Feb that I'll see in theaters. Several I'll eventually catch on Netflix or when they hit Redbox.

Still hoping to see La La Land before it leaves theaters though.

Sesha

John Wick 2 because that's the only one I'll be able to take people to, and I can't really afford watching more than one movie or so this month.

Toothless

LEGO Batman is the top priority. Then John Wick 2, A Cure for Wellness, Get Out, and maybe Fist Fight are also must-watches.

hwalker84

Just got back from a sneak preview of A Cure for Wellness. Interesting film. I was right on the button with what was going on.

Lemaitre

Banned
I Am Not Your Negro this Sunday.

Lego Batman & Get Out opening weekend. And A Cure for Wellness if the reviews are great.

RetroMG

Lego Batman and John Wick 2 for sure. Maybe the Great Wall if I have an afternoon free and need to get out of the house. Otherwise I'll catch it on Netflix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom