• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1UP Show 7.14 (Aquaria, GT5:P, No More Heroes)

FightyF said:
The one and only.

Disproven? I really want to hear this! *grabs popcorn*
Well just try to remember yor complain and thoughts on GTHD. I'm not the type to search through post histories.

Oh, and what about their lying? Do you still think that their statements are correct?

Bookey

Professional Monk
you cant even bumper car race at all with the penalty system you lose time, accel is capped and you turn transparent so you gain no advantage at all by doing it

kylej

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
288yul3.gif

Takei on Stern <3

Woo-Fu

Banned
The Faceless Master said:
Yes, lots of people are not buying it, and voicing their opinion on it.

It seems that many GT fans don't want to buy it and are also saying that they wish the real game was worked more on instead of diverting team members onto this.

so now that Garnett 'Mangod' Lee has come out saying the same thing, John Davison is the new next hope for a favorite son giving mindless praise to GT5P?

and what if he says the same thing, then who is next in line to carry the torch?

Uh, if John Davidson talks about GT5, he will talk about the gamplay, not the pricing strategy.
Why does it seem that many GT fans don't want to buy it? I guess all of the people importing the Japanese version must really not want to buy it, right?

GT5 Prolog is the real game, it just isn't all of the real game. If you think most of the work that went into Prolog isn't useful for GT5 then you really need to think again.

Basically, I don't listen/watch/read what these guys create because I'm interested in what they think about the pricing strategy. Tell me about the game or stfu. Curiously enough, there is only one opinion that matters when it comes to the pricing of a game, and that is MINE, since I am the one paying for it.

Schrade

PhlivoSong said:
Dear god, reading the description on that site and seeing the "closed beta" BS... it looks like another Twitter/Pownce/Jaiku clone... which means Katherine will be back producing the show in no time.
Exactly what I thought too.

haowan

Ahhhh! I'm famous! They mentioned my game! Even has footage of the intro (voiced by none other than our very own McBradders)!

You may touch me now.

Tieno

McBradders said:
I can't beleive you outed me ;_;
Huh? What voice did you do in the intro? Are you the female voice with the british accent?

haowan said:
You're famous! Hey guys, you can touch him too now if you like.
I've been touching him ever since he/she's had that avatar.

FightyF

Banned
haowan said:
Ahhhh! I'm famous! They mentioned my game! Even has footage of the intro (voiced by none other than our very own McBradders)!

You may touch me now.

You're talking about the game with the synthesized female voice, right?

McBradders

NeoGAF: my new HOME
Tieno said:
Huh? What voice did you do in the intro? Are you the female voice with the british accent?

I've been touching him ever since he/she's had that avatar.

I'm not a robot girl.. at least.. no, definitely not.

haowan

The other two. The zombies, who you can't hear in the clip on the video, are done by someone else, but all other VO is my man McBradders.

Tieno

haowan said:
The other two. The zombies, who you can't hear in the clip on the video, are done by someone else, but all other VO is my man McBradders.
Oh, I thought it was Aquaria, but it's Cottage of Doom.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
kassatsu said:
BAWWWWWWWWWWW $40 for a demo BAWWWWWWWWWWW.

They should at least have a fan of the series there to talk about it. Where was Garnett?

Edit: Let's compare a sandbox racing game (Burnout) with a Driving Simulator (GT5). Ryan shut the fuck up.

Yes. And GT HD was not GT5 but again 1up spits misinformation.

On a side note, I'll miss Kathleen.

on a side note again, that Aquaria guy is cute and Patrick.

Ashhong

Ninja Scooter said:

Exactly what I was thinking. Man this thread is an embarrassment, yet sadly entertaining. I actually went through the pages to see what would be said next :lol I've never seen a thread with so many 1up editors come together either, although there probably is.

Zen

Banned
ZealousD said:
Yes. I am. Encountering a pistol shrimp that probably took 15-30 minutes to draw and program gets a better reaction out of me than the individual details of a car that took months to create.

And you seem to be basing the value that you get out of a game based on how much a developer spends. Why is that?

Because the the amount the developer spends determines the reasonable pricing level. If you get tons of enjoyment out of Echochrome, would you be willing to pay 60 dollars for it?

That beign said, aquaria looks awesome.

DECEMBER 28TH SF IV FOOTAGE ???

STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT

FIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHTTTTTTTTTTTTER

IVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVVIVIVIVIVI!!!

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Hydro_Alexis said:
DECEMBER 28TH SF IV FOOTAGE ???

STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT

FIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHTTTTTTTTTTTTER

IVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVIVVIVIVIVIVI!!!

oh yea I cannot wait for this :D .

Top Bottom