• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Feb |OT| Rubio Early Favorite for Racist of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuchaShaq

Banned
4586224721_b14d528c82_o.gif
And possibly 6 functioning stomachs.

Jazz would probably give up Millsap for JRue if he was available.

lol The FO values Jrue too highly for that trade...also Milsap doesn't fit here until we throw away Brand..

I'll take Favors(and Burks) off your hands tho....for Turner.

He's still really good, promise. Doug is just holding him back.

yeah.

LeBron said:
Monte be straight up ballin out there for GS!! #All-Starsnub

Hmm.

lol The FO values Jrue too highly for that trade...also Milsap doesn't fit here until we throw away Brand..

I wish there was a good young PG who wasn't untouchable.

Seems like there's no trade rumors for good though not great PGs, meh.

He didn't even spell the man's name right, lol.

speaking of Monta...wonder if he's still on the market.

I'll take him too.

Fuck, I want a scorer so bad man.

shit sucks

So Basketball Reasons is "that guy" in the battlefield 3 servers who hogs being pilot of the helicopter and ends up getting everybody else killed every time.

masud

Banned
Deron Williams takes full responsibility for Linsanity.

“This all started on me,” the New Jersey Nets star said.

“I don’t really watch too many games, but I do see Twitter, people tweet me and every, you know, three lines it was `Jeremy Lin destroyed Deron Williams,”’ Williams said. “So I definitely took offense to that in the first game and definitely, like I said, I had it circled.”

Lol Deron plotted his revenge. We had no chance.

People seemed to forgot since he's been rotting in Jersey but Deron is a beast. He's the one "possibly" available guy I'd want the most, maybe even over Dwight. Wish we could have made a play for him last year. Wonder if Utah would have taken Bynum for Deron.

diehard

Fleer
i seriously was going to post this morning about how Deron was going to go apeshit..

i got distracted at work so i don't get credit.

exarkun

why are dudes still posting in that lin thread. Should be off limits to nba-gaf.

Half of the people posting in there have the basketball IQ of JR and the rest have the same post ability as Amare.

Mothman91

why are dudes still posting in that lin thread. Should be off limits to nba-gaf.

Half of the people posting in there have the basketball IQ of JR and the rest have the same post ability as Amare.

lmfao, yep. they even mock best-gaf saying worst-gaf. and getting "confused" with it by saying it's mlb-gaf or someshit.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
So this is how it ends for the Spurs?

Reilo must be shitting himself in joy! Worst blowout of the season, thus far?

Babalu.

So this is how it ends for the Spurs?

Reilo must be shitting himself in joy! Worst blowout of the season, thus far?

Considering the fact that Parker, Duncan, Ginobili, and splitter didn't play, i think a blowout was kind of expected. Especially for a blazers team looking for revenge from last night.

with that said, FUCK POPOVICH. I have parker and duncan on one of my fantasy teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom