• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
8056495320_e3b9f30b33.jpg

I'll tell you anything, baby, except the truth

Meaningless basketball is upon us. I know that guy the Pistons drafted in the second round looks awesome against some dudes that won't make the Raptors D-League squad, but, please, try to show some restraint. Don't become the guy that was hyping up Wes Johnson when he went off on a Lakers team not playing regulars or trying.

Festivities kick off with Boston playing some Turkish team this afternoon. I know somebody will care.

Gana Diop lost some weight and apparently he's really hungry now, watch out NBA GANA is gonna eat you!

lol my friends and i saw him randomly with his "entourage" at tryst nightclub in vegas back in the summer of 08. we took a picture with him and drunkenly i said to him, "come back to dallas!" it seemed like a good idea at the time.

That clip of Lakers practice where Nash lobs it to Pau and he touch passes it to Dwight for a dunk.

HNNNNGGGG

The league is beyond on notice.

charsace

You guys really love talking about the Knicks.

Should have just made the thread title and op knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks, knicks...

Hey Mamba, let me know if you hear anything about Charter getting onboard with the Lakers channel.

Hypothetical:

FIOS doesn't come to a deal with TWC. Am I missing Laker games this year? Will I have to get NBA network on my computer to stream games?

NBA season starting soon.. Feels so good to have NBA back, especially now that we have a team who can rival the Heat. (The Mavericks)

SUPREME1

Banned
Hypothetical:

FIOS doesn't come to a deal with TWC. Am I missing Laker games this year? Will I have to get NBA network on my computer to stream games?

Doesn't League Pass black out some games? The surest way to catch all games without having them at home would probably be at a sports bar.

Pimpwerx

I feel like posting another epic Heat preseason breakdown, since the last one went over so well....

Anyway, there's no point. Here's my abbreviated breakdown for the 2012-13 season:

We win.

You lose.

Suck it down.

It's hard to argue with those kinds of facts. PEACE.

Doesn't League Pass black out some games? The surest way to catch all games without having them at home would probably be at a sports bar.

I thought league pass blocked out all local games. That's why I was wondering about the computer. Local sports bar is an option. Though I think league pass will be cheaper when beers get factored into the equation.

Bah ... FIOS better be gettin them games.

Jarlaxle

I still think that is a robot of Nash financed by Sarver to sabotage the Lakers. When we play the Lakers in the first round as the 8 seed that's when Nash is programmed to start throwing the games.

Nash is just too old school to have gone to the enemy.
Sarver is too cheap to buy a robot Nash. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom