• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Jan NBA Season lOT| Beautiful Black Bodies on Top

why woulfd toronto trade calderon?

i

Wiggins has a 44 inch vertical, can drive with both hands, and has insane pedigree. He's going to be a monster in the league.

He's going to either Seattle or Toronto too, I'd put money on it.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he posts a 45 plus vert at the combine, how many players have done that before?

balddemon

Banned
Wiggins has a 44 inch vertical, can drive with both hands, and has insane pedigree. He's going to be a monster in the league.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he posts a 45 plus vert at the combine, how many players have done that before?

DY has a 44 inch vert, as he likes to tell everyone and their mom about

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Wiggins is the reason I want OKC to get the pick this year. So I don't have to worry at all next year about if we keep the pick or not.

Toronto needs Andrew Wiggins!

I also rep him hard because he went to my high school.

Would he know me on the street? Hell no.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
is it unprotected next year?!

lololol

YNB
Wiggins
Durant

smh

Off the top of my head:

This year - top 3 protected
Next year - top 2 protected
Years after that #1 protected
And at some point down the road if it still hasn't been used it's not protected at all.

charsace

I wouldn't be surprised either. I thought his handle was weak and he improved that in a year. The kid looks like he will be competing for best player in the league.

DY uses that vert to dodge people coming to serve him child support papers, like Mario over goombas.

Jelly of the black man's superior explosive muscles.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
i know that pain. I'm 5'8 and I could only ever get up right below it. Shit was lame because my Dad and brothers are 6 plus and could dunk. I still beat them one on one though, can't stop speed.

I somewhat know that feel. My brother got all the height while I'm stuck here at 5'8.

I was able to grab the rim back in grade 9 at 5'5. Now I'm far too fat. :(

Top Bottom