• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NeoGAF GifCam Gif Contest of flirting with copyright laws

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the glorious invention of GifCam (please donate to this awesome fellow if you download) its never been easier to make a gif. And with the invention of Netflix and YouTube (do not donate) our access to copyrighted material has never been greater. I propose we have a NeoGAF Gifcam Contest 2013 where everyone can submit one gif for consideration. A final voting thread will then be created for everyone to cast their votes.

Rules will be simple. Keep them PG13 and under 6mb. A woman mashing her breasts together in a soapy carwash is hot but lets go into this with good intentions and not get the thread locked.

If mods have a problem with the file size then feel free to edit this post with the acceptable file size limit. If you need to reduce your file size limit you can go into Chrome options and reduce the page magnification to make your sample smaller. I hope we dont have to warn people of 56k with it being 2013 but who knows what people are using.

Hopefully people are interested. I love NeoGAF's gif creators.

iJXjQdQ5JsfxD.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom