• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014/15 UEFA Champions League Final |OT| Juve vs Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrikan

who ever in the world who bet the house on Barca 2-1 final score is getting ready to jump out the window.

thought for sure they were going to blow the whistle.

maybe the Ref bet 3-1?

Juve murdered Real

image.php

Ostinatto

RUBENTUS !!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL !!!
gg Barca,

Moobabe

I hate Neymar, I really do.

Yeah he's a real shit. But you know, when in Rome.

Unlucky Juve - you've played the two of the most expensively assembled teams in world football history, who have complete dominion over their own leagues and television rights and given them both a hell of a game.

Real surprised this thread hasn't gotten more replies. Lol

Football GAF got shut down.

Cohsae

Need gifs of those 2 going ssj4.
Gg. The expected result, kudos to Juve for getting the comeback goal and making a game of it.

TCRS

Banned
I just realized messi, neymar and suarez, all three are from south america. they're not even european lol.

congrats barca! happy for them

longdi

Banned
terrible game.
barca gangsterism on the ref
suarez master trolling
juve shooting like a 2nd division team
messi flopping hard.

barca vs manutd then, were a better team.

So, Barcelona domination returns. The send-off Xavi deserves.

Man, this front three is terrifying--and it's only their first season together!

Diablos54

Was pulling for Juve, but congrats to Barca. I had to listen to most of the match because I was at work but it sounds like it was a good game which is all you can really ask for.

Cohsae

Well gaf we've had a lot of fun here today. And now I have to get ready to go to work after about 4 hours sleep. Woo soccer.

Pacbois

Jeremy Mathieu won the Champions League...
...I have no words.

(I know he's good, it's just that the guy spent so much time being lame in France)

Moobabe

goat

just still bums the cynic in me that it all comes down to money

Don't forget Barca were banned from signing players and signed a player who was banned from playing football.

#Bitter #FuckSpanishFootball #FuckBusquets

Edit

The Sky commentators cannot get over the disallowed goal, I simply don't get it. These guys are paid to commentate on football - the header then hits Neymar's hand and diverts in, throwing Buffon, and going in the net. Why is it controversial that it was disallowed? Man - the Barca love in gets so tiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom