• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup |OT2| Germany Müllers Portugal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tecl0n

Arg is not going to end the game with a clean sheet. The defence is just so bad.

1. Congratulations to Chile for being the only Latin American country so far to not use the damn "GOOOOOOOOOOOOL" thing.

What are you supposed to should after a goal? touchdown?

Ikon

Being able to watch this game at the airport is such a nice surprise.

Today's guesses:
Switzerland - Ecuador 2-1
France - Honduras 2-0
Argentina - Bosnia 3-0

New thread already that certainly didn't take long.

Won't be able to watch most of the games today due to father's day so here's my predictions.

Swiss-Ecuador: 1-1
France: Honduras: 0-1 (going on a whim here)
Argentina-Bosnia: 3-2

Hope Ecuador wins, but it doesn't seem very likely + Valencia is dead. So Switzerland will probably win comfortably. If it weren't for their crappy CBs I'd bet on them winning the group.

Hixx

Ha'way Switzerland.

"Let the good times roll...

...within seconds, Clarke Carlisle..."

e5YuU.gif

Arg is not going to end the game with a clean sheet. The defence is just so bad.

What are you supposed to should after a goal? touchdown?

It's not that you don't say "Goal!", its that you don't say only "Goal!" for as long as you can hold a breath.

The guy who screamed out Bergkamp is a radio commentator. You should listen to his version of Spain - Netherlands!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG7WoNI4uQY

Oh good! I can now respect the Netherlands as a country again.

Switzerland 2 - 1 Ecuador
France 1 - 1 Honduras
Argentina 1 - 2 Bosnia

I think the Spain loss and the Uruguay loss have boosted the confidence of all the "underdog" teams. They're all going think they have a better shot now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom