• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: 2014 GSL Global Championship – StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm

Aaron

Map makers must love blink stalker rushes when they make them that easy. MMA's army had to run a marathon between the two points those stalkers could appear at instantly.

Paches

Map makers must love blink stalker rushes when they make them that easy. MMA's army had to run a marathon between the two points those stalkers could appear at instantly.

Just finished watching the VODs and yeah. I really dislike Protoss right now.

Aaron

Why did Maru have so few vikings? He saw the collossus count, he knew they were coming... and no way three vikings going to hold that.

Aaron

He didn't choke. His planned strat just crumbled against massed immortals. Once his big push failed, he was poking around, hoping for an opening or big mistake from the protoss, but that never happened. He was done long before the game ended. That's one big problem with this matchup. If a protoss fails his gambit, he can still recover. A terran can't without a mistake from the protoss.

San just got wrecked. Also lol at Wolf.

Someone needs to tell San that Parting knows how to hard counter every build.

How the hell did San get this far?

Wtf is Zest doing not building Immortals?

Zest could have made that way easier on himself if we was paying more attention and stopped the first DT's from entering his base.

Zest should have just ignored blink and went straight to DT's since he was always going to be behind in Stalkers.

Massive fail by Zest getting supply blocked so hard when he could have easily created the bigger army.

LOL holy shit at Brendan.

Parting did not see that coming at all. Also I think both Wolf and Brendan are drunk now.

That blink stalker fight in the middle of the game was awesome. Thought Parting would win that fight but he couldn't get to the Colossi.

Syf

Banned
Great final, glad I ended up staying awake for it. Zest is looking strong. Hope he doesn't fall off like Dear has.

On to Dreamhack!

Top Bottom