• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP)

VanWinkle

*****************READ RULES BEFORE POSTING*****************

screenshotthread2.png

Welcome, everybody! A new year is almost upon us, which means a new year of member-created screenshots from the Xbox One, PS4, and Wii U. Last year's thread started in late February, and received over 14,000 posts chock-full of fantastic screenshots. The thread was also viewed over 2,000,000 times! You can rest easy knowing that your hard work did not go unnoticed.

2015 saw the release of some truly incredible looking games, such as The Order: 1886, The Witcher 3, Batman: Arkham Knight, Bloodborne, Yoshi's Wooly World, Star Wars Battlefront, and Rise of the Tomb Raider. No game, however, came close to the popularity of 2014's DRIVECLUB on PS4, which received over 1,300 posts of screenshots and discussion. The second biggest, Bloodborne, had 670 posts.

2016 looks to amp it up. Just some of the games we [hopefully] have to look forward to are Uncharted 4, Mirror's Edge Catalyst, The Last Guardian, Quantum Break, FFXV, Zelda Wii U, and Horizon: Zero Dawn. I look forward to viewing the best screenshots for all of these games right here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

************THE RULES. READ BEFORE POSTING***********

1. PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Wii U images only.

2. Two screenshots per post, and two consecutive posts allowed.

3. No triple posting.

4. Put the name of the game and the console you took the shots on in the title.

5. Critique and be opinionated about games/shots, but don't be a jerk.

6. Type "Photomode" in the title of any post that you put screenshots from a game's photomode into.

7. Do not post major plot points from games released in the last 2 months.

8. Screenshots must be 1080p if they're from PS4 or Xbox One, and 720p or 1080p if they're from Wii U.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the top 15 posters of this past year:
ab_oinaflkj.png

So now that we have those out of the way, go ahead and get to posting! If you'd like you can post some of your favorite screenshots from the last thread on these first few pages.

2013-Early 2015 Console Screenshot Thread
2015 Console Screenshot Thread

TheShocker

The 2015 thread was definitely one of my favorite to stalk in. Hopefully at some point I'll contribute to 2016, haha. Seriously though some of you guy take amazing shots!

Noobcraft

Looking forward to the bumps from UC4, Quantum Break, Zelda U, GT Sport(?), FH3(?), Zero Dawn, etc. 2016 should be an awesome year for this thread.

AdanVC

One of my fave threads of GAF and one of the first I saw when I was lurking this site before having an account! 2016 year is gun be glorious for screenshots with dem pretty games.

What the heck. Zangief's body looks like it's made of huge raisins bumping everywhere hah. Intense action in this game.

melchior_

Yeah, Gief's muscles look a little odd sometimes. Love the vein details though, especially when he uses his V skill or v trigger.

23931586522_9565bdd337_o.png

24018557615_32b9bbf23e_o.png

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Whoa, I made the top 15! And I bet I helped propel Bloodborne to #2 most posted game lol. xD

So I guess I'll live up to my reputation and keep the tradition for now. :p

1451534555-bloodborne-tm-20151210014245.png

1451534574-bloodborne-tm-20151210044913.png

Sebmugi

2016 is not yet there but fine screens yes, all GG (xbox, wii, ps4) and happy new year to all ^^

woha 506 post ..I have to calm myself .. XP

Top Bottom