• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

50 Cent Working On Grand Theft Auto 6 Or A TV Show Based On Vice City?

NeoGiffer

50cent-bert.gif

EDMIX

Whatever it is I hope it has a fire ass intro song like power does. I legit never skip the intro to power because of that lol.

Power was far better then I ever thought it was going to be. My sister kept telling me to watch it and binged watched like 3 seasons in a row lol

Would not be shocked at him being involved in anything GTA. They'd be stupid not to.

vj27

Banned
Does he still make music? I miss the old rap days, lots of good rap back in the early 2000s. Current rap is just boring and is not same and is all mumble bullshit.
Listen to Dave East and thank me later. I’ll never understand this mentality like do you shop at a record store or something? Plus the new craze isn’t even mumble rap right now southern rapper are on the up an up big time as of late. Don’t even like most southern rap but I can’t deny they’ve slowly been taking over the industry.

Hell nas still drops albums regularly featuring these new rappers that you hate lol, like where you’ve been at my guy

Last edited:

Neilg

Does he still make music? I miss the old rap days, lots of good rap back in the early 2000s. Current rap is just boring and is not same and is all mumble bullshit.

lol rap is the most exciting it's been for decades. You should actually do some digging instead of listening to the radio.

50 cent bullet proof x San Andreas cross over 50 vs. CJ finally happening it's on.

G unit vs. Big Smoke and Ryder fighting on top of Tenpennys grave stone floating in mid-air because CJ stole his crystal skull from some iranians.

Top Bottom