• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

9/11 -- I forgot. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot the last few years, but today being the NFL opening weekend I remembered that it was on the anniversary. Not to mention the over done security at the games reminded me of how that day has made everything a pain in the ass.

FightyF

Banned
Oxymoron said:
Liberal + Conservative + Bloc + NDP = 2
?

Bloc and NDP only cried foul on issues that they had a lot of opinion in. The Reform and now CPC cry foul on pretty much EVERYTHING the Liberals do. Martin ate beef that possibly wasn't from Alber-OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Also in many ridings there are only Liberal and Conservative candidates. You won't find many Bloc candidates in Western or Northern Canada. The same applies to NDP, especially in the more rural areas.

Though there's no question that now since the last election and the fact that the Liberals don't have a majority...that these parties are significant and have to be a lot louder voicing their opinions even on the smallest of issues, because it actually makes a difference (whereas prior the Liberals could do whatever they want and it didn't matter what you said).

Ferd

hooded pitohui said:
9/11/96

NEVER FORGET
beyondbox.gif

HOW SHITTY THIS GAME WAS

die. it ruled.

Rorschach

iceDragon7 said:
Banned? .....
Nope, as we've learned in the past, it's ok to make fun of messicans here. Just don't say anything about black people in the OT or asians in the Gaming Forum. Everyone else is fair game. ^^

DJ_Tet

Banned
Rorschach said:
Nope, as we've learned in the past, it's ok to make fun of messicans here. Just don't say anything about black people in the OT or asians in the Gaming Forum. Everyone else is fair game. ^^

You forgot gay people chivato.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
has anyone seen inside 911 on National Geographic? Excellent doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom