• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Delta passenger said he was kicked off a plane for using the restroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tigress

Oh, and on the United thing... I actually do think the doctor was in the wrong to not get off when they asked him to. I also think United was in the wrong to force people to get off in the first place and should have found some other way other than forcing people out of their seats. in the end, it would never have gotten as much publicity if doctor had complied (note very few seem to be upset about the other two that were forced out of their seat) so I'm not too sad United is getting bad PR for it even if it is for the wrong thing so to speak (they shoudl be getting bad PR for forcing people off, not for having to get him forcibly taken off when he refuses to leave. The only reason it got so much publicity was cause of the pictures of the doctor after being roughed up. Though I will concede not so sure if the authorities removing him could have done it better so he wasn't so injured in the process).

Delta I feel was in the right on this one and the passenger was in the wrong. At worst the passenger had to do what he had to do but I think he should still face the consequences (and really there is a safety reason as I outlined into not allowing him to get up). Otherwise you guys are going to have a lot of delayed planes when people decide to claim they couldn't hold it cause they don't want to be inconvenienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom