• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Guide to Video Game Novels coming in 2011

Apparently Rage has been reviewed by critics already according to it's cover. Wonder how they got access to the game this early...

Most of these look kinda "meh." I'll probably get the Warcraft books despite being completely disappointed by Cata so far.

plc268 said:

However, we did get Metal Gear way back when.

Raf4R.png

I just picked up Infinity Blade: Awakening by Brandon Sanderson

I can't play either game but I do love the premise of the book and just saw it posted in the Infinity Blade II thread

Trained from birth in swordplay and combat, a young knight named Siris has journeyed to the Dark Citadel with a single purpose: fight through the army of Titans to face the tyrannical God King in one-on-one combat. This was his father’s sacred mission, and his father’s before him, going back countless generations in an effort to free their people from enslavement. But when Siris somehow succeeds where all those from his bloodline previously have failed, he finds himself cast into a much larger world, filled with warriors and thieves, ancient feuds and shifting alliances, Deathless immortals and would-be kings.

I like the idea of someone returning from a suicide mission. Curious to see how the story turns out

Never read anything by Brandon Sanderson but he seems highly thought of in the monthly GAF book threads

Top Bottom