• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A mexican kid stole your DS and ran for the border. Let's learn Spanish!

Brannon

A very disturbing scene if you have even the slightest bit of knowledge about bullfighting. It will fly over most of the DS audience's head :p

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I'm amazed at how boring bovine prophecies are. "One day a bull will meet a boy named Shawn in the back of a truck and that fated bull will teach him spanish."

Darkpen

Banned
Brannon said:
A very disturbing scene if you have even the slightest bit of knowledge about bullfighting. It will fly over most of the DS audience's head :p
:lol :lol

I know, but that just makes it so hilarious

I never even wanted to learn spanish but I would like to get this game just because I feel it will be something you can tell your grandchildren you experienced this awesomeness

Pachael

This is why throwaway language games are made - so that the writers can write any old heck and nobody'd notice.

"It seems like gina really taught you well!! Good job!! But a new adventure awaits in the back of this truck"

I NEARLY DIED WITH THIS ONE. IM SO PERVERTED... :lol :lol :lol :lol

Besides I don't know what kind of spanish can teach you someone that puts "La Zorra" (The bitch) into the game :lol

Roi

i1343325_Gina.JPG

What?!?

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Lince said:
as a Spanish from Andalusia (Southern Spain) I was going to post something about the differences between Spanish, Hispanic and Castilian but I forgot to feed the bull at the back of my truck, be right back.

¡¡¡ ya voy torito guapo, juntos derrotaremos al maligno !!!
:lol

Cool to see another Spaniard on the board. My family line is from Madrid.

Hootie

"He's the only person around here that can afford a limo"

Just noticed that potshot towards the mexicans in Scene 3. :lol

Ten-Song

I look at this topic, and the only thing I can think of for some reason is:

"A mexican kid has stolen your DS! Are you a bad enough dude to learn Spanish!?"

Ramenman

God I can't believe that's an actual DS retail game.

Vaandaviii said:
"It seems like gina really taught you well!! Good job!! But a new adventure awaits in the back of this truck"

I NEARLY DIED WITH THIS ONE. IM SO PERVERTED... :lol :lol :lol :lol

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

WHAT THE FUCK

How pissed off were the devs when the suits came and told them their next assignment?

This is disobedience at its finest. Mmmm mmm.

WOW

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Edit: I'm buying this game. You hear this, it'll be rare as FUCK when it's pulled from the market. Hilarious cult rarity? Very yes.

Oh lord, this game is so wrong. :lol We all need to buy it just to ensure that it's wrongness and racism is catalogued. :lol The third scene is really, really creepy too.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
Okay, so now the magic Spanish-teaching bull tells you that he is about to get stabbed and decapitated in a bullfighting ring while trying to gore a man, and you get left in the ghost town of The Bitch, where you meet your drug-exporter uncle, who will protect you from attackers with jeep, because jeeps are cool.

Odinson

LMAO!!! I was looking at picking this game up but wanted to wait for my Spanish coach. I may just pick this up anyway for the story. :lol "This looks like your grandfathers truck, quick get in the back!":lol

yeoz

TekunoRobby said:

In what country?
Probably has different meanings in different places.
wikipedia said:
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zorra
Zorra es el femenino de un animal, véase zorro.
Es una palabra vulgar para referirse a una prostituta.
Es una palabra vulgar para referirse a la vagina, en Chile.

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discusión:Zorra
La palabra zorra tiene diversos significados:
Es un mamífero de la familia canidae más pequeño que el lobo, de pelaje de color pardo rojizo, hocico agudo, orejas empinadas, y cola peluda, recta y blanca en su punta. Es de costumbres crepusculares y nocturnas; abunda en los montes de España y ataca con gran astucia toda clase de animales, incluso en corrales. Su piel es muy estimada en peletería.
Al macho de esta especie se le llama también zorro.
Prostituta, ramera, mujer pública, mujer lasciva.
coloq. Persona astuta y solapada.
vulg. Vagina (Chile)
Carro bajo y fuerte empleado para transportar grandes pesos.
coloq. borrachera (efecto de emborracharse).
Ojeriza (Ecuador)
Remolque de carga con cuatro ruedas de goma o más (Uruguay)

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
egocrata said:
Man, how long until it gets pulled out of the market? It is hilariously offensive. Like Borat on a kid´s game :)

It's so subtly offensive, though. It'll all fly over kids' heads. It's just when a parent plays it that people are going to notice. So it'll stay on shelves for a while before anything comes of it.

...I am so tempted to pick this up.

akachan ningen said:
I think it's working. A lot of gaffers will inadvertently learn spanish thanks to this game.

Now neogaf knows how to say bitch, bull and pedophile in spanish. I wish it wouldn't have worked :lol

NekoFever

OMG :lol

308ilxu.jpg

I love it in the second video how the scene basically goes:

"Hello, Mr. Bull. It seems like you belong to my grandfather"
"Hello Shawn."
"Holy shit! You can talk?"

Saitou

Banned
I can't believe I'm suggesting this, but somone should send this game to Foxnews.

The lulz will blot out the sun.

Top Bottom