• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

All YouTube guides for the Shield-Weaver outfit just copied each other on how to start it. I just stumbled on it from finding one of the
power cells
mid-game and the quest showed up. You don't need to find the
bunker
at all to initiate it.

This isn't the Horizon thread...

Artanisix

Are you attempting to sell your whole Hot Toys collection as one or piecemeal? I could potentially be interested in some, depending on what you have.

LiK

I've seen people pay top dollar for just heads and accessories alone on eBay. If they're opened, I would try that first. Easy money.

Yo, I would totally buy an Aloy Premium Format.

x_DWMT0h.gif

Ok, so to follow-up on my previous post - here's everything that I'm putting up for sale. All of these figures have been opened and displayed but are in nearly mint condition and have been babied (dusted regularly, etc.). I don't have pricing on it but am negotiable and fair. I'm not looking to gouge anyone but to get some level of ROI. I can provide pictures if necessary. Feel free to PM if interested and thanks for the sideshowfreaks recommendation. I'll look into that!

Thanks.

1/6th Scale Figures:

Hot Toys - Disney - Captain Jack Sparrow (With Telescope) 12-inch Figure - Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series - Superman 12-inch Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version
Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series - Captain America 12-inch Figure - Captain America: The First Avenger
Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series - Babydoll 12-inch Figure - Sucker Punch
Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series - Batman - Bruce Wayne (Batman Begins) 12-inch Figure
Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series - Joker Collectible Figure (1989 Version)
Star Wars 12-inch Figures - Boba Fett 12-inch Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version
Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series T-800 Sixth Scale Figure (T2)
Hot Toys DX Series The Joker DX 2.0 - Sixth Scale Collectible Figure
Hot Toys DX Series Batman DX - The Dark Knight Rises - Sixth Scale Collectible Figure
Hot Toys DX Series Bane - The Dark Knight Rises - Sixth Scale Collectible Figure
Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series Iron Man Mark VII Sixth Scale Figure EXCLUSIVE - The Avengers
Hot Toys Thor 12-inch Figure (original Thor movie release)
DC Comics Collectibles Selina Kyle / Catwoman Sixth Scale Figure - EXCL Version (TDKR)
Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series Black Widow Sixth Scale Figure - The Avengers
Hot Toys DX Series T-800 Battle Damaged Version - EXCLUSIVE - DX Series Sixth Scale Figure (T2)
DC Comics Collectibles The Joker - Sideshow Exclusive Sixth Scale Figure
Star Wars Sixth Scale Figures Darth Vader Deluxe - EXCLUSIVE Sixth Scale Figure
RoboCop - Hot Toys RoboCop MMS Diecast Sixth Scale Figure - Hot Toys
Marvel Captain America - Stealth S.T.R.I.K.E. Suit Marvel Sixth Scale Figure
DC Comics The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) DC Comics Sixth Scale Figure
Back to the Future Marty McFly Back to the Future Sixth Scale Figure
Transformers Optimus Prime (Starscream Version) Transformers Collectible Figure
Star Wars Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure
Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure
Hot Toys Star Wars Boba Fett Deluxe Version Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure
Star Wars Scout Trooper Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure
Hot Toys Star Wars Captain Phasma Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure
Star Wars Imperial AT-AT Driver Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure
Hot Toys Star Wars Kylo Ren Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure

Premium Format Statues:

Marvel Dr. Doom Marvel Premium Format(TM) Figure
Pacific Rim Collectibles Gipsy Danger - Pacific Rim
Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy Krueger Premium Format
DC Comics Collectibles - The Joker Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version
Hellraiser Pinhead Hellraiser Premium Format(TM) Figure

1/4th Scale:

Enterbay Dark Knight Joker

Vehicles:

The DeLorean Sixth Scale Collectible Vehicle
The Tumbler Sixth Scale Collectible Vehicles (one wing on the backside is broken and has been super glued - obvious discount on that front)

why you selling all this beautiful stuff =) ?

Getting out of the game. Things have shifted in my life and there's a good possibility I'll be moving from the States to Canada in the very near future so I have much more interest in the money first and foremost. :)

Secondly - my wife and I have made a concerted effort to be more minimalist in general and I already have a number of expensive hobbies including Home Theater, vinyl collections, etc. and honestly my interest in figure collecting has waned substantially in the past year or so. It's time to move on for me as I just look at the collection nowadays just sitting there and thinking to myself "Why do I need any of this"...the inevitable answer took awhile to sink in but the reality is that I don't.:/

Getting out of the game. Things have shifted in my life and there's a good possibility I'll be moving from the States to Canada in the very near future so I have much more interest in the money first and foremost. :)

Secondly - my wife and I have made a concerted effort to be more minimalist in general and I already have a number of expensive hobbies including Home Theater, vinyl collections, etc. and honestly my interest in figure collecting has waned substantially in the past year or so. It's time to move on for me as I just look at the collection nowadays just sitting there and thinking to myself "Why do I need any of this"...the inevitable answer took awhile to sink in but the reality is that I don't.:/

you should give up on the minimalist hobby you got talked into, LOL

jk, but good luck out there.

i'm going to upgrade my "60 kuro once OLED takes off. my speakers are ok. cool you're into vinyl too, i got a denon DL 301 mkII cart on a technics 1200 grand master. lol
PM sent for DX Joker.
hey wait!!!....
jk =P

Futurevoid, you gonna keep posting here? Sad to hear you're clearing away your collection.

Yeah, I'll be around from time to time. I still like looking, just not as eager to buy.:)

I'll definitely post updates on what's sold and what not in case anyone's interested in the stuff. I've already sold one for what I think is a fair price and I'd prefer the stuff go to a good home that's gonna enjoy these things as much as I have in years past.

Even with that list, there's still a good portion of my collection I didn't post. Stuff like Kotobukiya statues and video game CE statues, etc. One portion at a time....

LiK

Yeah, I'll be around from time to time. I still like looking, just not as eager to buy.:)

I'll definitely post updates on what's sold and what not in case anyone's interested in the stuff. I've already sold one for what I think is a fair price and I'd prefer the stuff go to a good home that's gonna enjoy these things as much as I have in years past.

Even with that list, there's still a good portion of my collection I didn't post. Stuff like Kotobukiya statues and video game CE statues, etc. One portion at a time....

Well, you inspired me to sell my stuff. Been lazy getting a list done. I need to clear some space. I'll try eBay first and if they don't sell immediately, I'll ask GAF here and sell them for less inflated prices...lol

I know that a good handful of those would sell pretty quickly on sideshowfreaks forum at the right prices,DC Hot Toys pieces are pretty hot lately,Id think all the Dark Knight figures would go pretty fast,Stormtrooper,T-800 BD,Tumber as well. Good luck!

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I paid $98.40 for it, preowned, on eBay this past December so I could get for my girlfriend for Christmas. Feels bad man.

Oh trust me, I've been there before. It sucks buying something for a bit more and suddenly, reprint! It's still better than waiting for a reprint that never happens, though :/

I hope the Nendos get reprints too. Still some hope now for those!

ok last call for Metal Build Seven Sword pre-orders
Entertainment Earth opened up a few days ago 0 money down, doesn't charge card till it ships, can cancel pre-order anytime:
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=BLF14351#.WMc2sjsrKUk

after this, i doubt places will have them (maybe amazon) who's yet to open orders but keep in mind amazon cancelled people's F91 pre-orders due to lack of supply.
i'm fairly certain at this point GAFers who wanted one had their chances to grab one =)

Updating list of stuff for sale (with a few additions). I'll update with pricing post-sale :

1/6th Scale Figures:

Hot Toys - Disney - Captain Jack Sparrow (With Telescope) 12-inch Figure - Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series - Superman 12-inch Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version - *PENDING*
Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series - Captain America 12-inch Figure - Captain America: The First Avenger
Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series - Babydoll 12-inch Figure - Sucker Punch
Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series - Batman - Bruce Wayne (Batman Begins) 12-inch Figure
Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series - Joker Collectible Figure (1989 Version)
Star Wars 12-inch Figures - Boba Fett 12-inch Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version
Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series T-800 Sixth Scale Figure (T2)
Hot Toys DX Series The Joker DX 2.0 - Sixth Scale Collectible Figure - *SOLD!* - $325
Hot Toys DX Series Batman DX - The Dark Knight Rises - Sixth Scale Collectible Figure
Hot Toys DX Series Bane - The Dark Knight Rises - Sixth Scale Collectible Figure
Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series Iron Man Mark VII Sixth Scale Figure EXCLUSIVE - The Avengers
Hot Toys Thor 12-inch Figure (original Thor movie release)
DC Comics Collectibles Selina Kyle / Catwoman Sixth Scale Figure - EXCL Version (TDKR)
Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Series Black Widow Sixth Scale Figure - The Avengers
Hot Toys DX Series T-800 Battle Damaged Version - EXCLUSIVE - DX Series Sixth Scale Figure (T2)
DC Comics Collectibles The Joker - Sideshow Exclusive Sixth Scale Figure
Star Wars Sixth Scale Figures Darth Vader Deluxe - EXCLUSIVE Sixth Scale Figure
RoboCop - Hot Toys RoboCop MMS Diecast Sixth Scale Figure - Hot Toys
Marvel Captain America - Stealth S.T.R.I.K.E. Suit Marvel Sixth Scale Figure
DC Comics The Joker (Bank Robber Version 2.0) DC Comics Sixth Scale Figure
Back to the Future Marty McFly Back to the Future Sixth Scale Figure
Transformers Optimus Prime (Starscream Version) Transformers Collectible Figure
Star Wars Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure
Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure
Hot Toys Star Wars Boba Fett Deluxe Version Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure
Star Wars Scout Trooper Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure
Hot Toys Star Wars Captain Phasma Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure
Star Wars Imperial AT-AT Driver Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure
Hot Toys Star Wars Kylo Ren Star Wars Sixth Scale Figure
Hot Toys : Terminator 2: Judgment Day - T1000 1/6th scale Collectible Figure
Art Figured Heavy Armored Special Cop 1/6th Scale Figure (Basically Judge Dredd from the Dredd movie)
Sideshow 1/6th Scale Star Wars Snowtrooper

Premium Format Statues:

Marvel Dr. Doom Marvel Premium Format(TM) Figure
Pacific Rim Collectibles Gipsy Danger - Pacific Rim
Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy Krueger Premium Format
DC Comics Collectibles - The Joker Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive Version
Hellraiser Pinhead Hellraiser Premium Format(TM) Figure

1/4th Scale:

Enterbay Dark Knight Joker - *SOLD!* - $725

Vehicles:

The DeLorean Sixth Scale Collectible Vehicle
The Tumbler Sixth Scale Collectible Vehicles (one wing on the backside is broken and has been super glued - obvious discount on that front) - *SOLD!* - $475

Top Bottom