• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

Funny, i messaged the same Mandarake branch in separate duplicate messages asking for a shipping quote and got back 2 different numbers.

850000yen

772000yen

i'm going to try different branch if one ever pop up elsewhere just to confirm..

That is such fucking bullshit like how is there not a standardized shipping rate on the site good lord.

0PgeA19.jpg

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Marvel Legends Blade.
Marvel Legends Man-Thing (!)
Yes.

Erv

If anyone has personal pics of the Ninja turtles neca movie figures can you post them and if anyone sees Leo in toyrsus let me know. Rather get him there than order online

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Why does unworthy Thor not have a a metal arm?

Because it's unworthy Thor, not Unworthy Thor.
It's Thor from before he ever had Mjolnir.
You never read The God Butcher. You should get on that.
Unworthy Thor will probably never show up outside of the SDCC set.

Because it's unworthy Thor, not Unworthy Thor.
It's Thor from before he ever had Mjolnir.
You never read The God Butcher. You should get on that.
Unworthy Thor will probably never show up outside of the SDCC set.

And with his release we finally have the full trifecta of past, present, and future Thor!

I need to find a really cool way to display them all together.

13996876._SY540_.jpg

Action-GAF, I'm at the hospital about to have a full scale figure with lots of articulation, lots of sound effects, lots of animation, and lots of maintenance cost.

Action-GAF, I'm at the hospital about to have a full scale figure with lots of articulation, lots of sound effects, lots of animation, and lots of maintenance cost.

You're having a kid like a year and a half sooner than Hot Toys can make a fucking Hulkbuster figure start incubating them HT make this go faster.

Congrats tho! Wishing you the best!

You're having a kid like a year and a half sooner than Hot Toys can make a fucking Hulkbuster figure start incubating them HT make this go faster.

Congrats. Prepare for no sleep.

congrats =)

Thanks guys. My job is kinda easy so far, I'm browsing the Internet and reading comics. Due date was this past Sunday so they are just inducing today. The drug that cause contractions take a few hours to kick in.

Erv

Pretty fast, depends on the shipping method you choose.
Thanks. Just preordered leo even though I see toyrsus has him to buy online now which means they might have them in store. But they want 108 for him. I rather save a little money and wait. Hope they pack it well.

Messi

Sounds like 2018 Messi has delusions of grandeur.

What else is new.

All the best man.

Holy shit did he really make a baby and let it cook in less time than it has taken Hot Toys to release Hulk?

Wait is that still not out???

bengraven

Some guy just posted a KO Ares for 50 on a action figure sale site. Better hurry before everyone sees they can finally get a better Ares for 20 on August 1.

NEO0MJ

Anyone here get the Legacy Dragonzord and know what Megazord it pairs with? I have the Tamashii Nations Megazord coming any day now, but I'm guessing that's not the one it goes with. This one perhaps?

Yep, can't combine with the SOC megazord or any other version, really. The pegs are of different size and even the super mode doesn't fully work.

Ugh. Was not planning on spending $200 at Toys R Us but they had Neca Raphael and Donatello. Had $15 in rewards and 10% off with the store card. Got a free boogie board and pool toy too!

TAJ

OMG, sentry guns.
September.

LiK

^ HOLEE SHIT. And it comes with the alt head. Awesome.

Damn, just logged into BBTS and the new site design confused me for a sec, lol

Top Bottom