• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

NEO0MJ

Bit disappointed, Gwen needs an unmasked head
Gwenpool_Unmasked.jpeg

Oh hey it's another blue eyed blonde with short hair...

Watched the trailer for The Gifted and randomly wished we got a statue or Hot Toy of Fan Bingbing's Blink from DOFP. That was such a fantastic design ugh.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Messi I support you buying all the cool designs you want but nothing will get me to watch Suicide Squad outside of morbid curiosity on a day where I run out of games to play and the blood moon rises

i'm watching BvS ultimate edition now...man there's so many things going on.... i think i need to read up on it after
Jimmy the camera man dies!?!
so far reminds me of
Kingdom Come
comics i read in college.

LiK

got my SHF Chun Li today. the anime face didn't bother me as much as I thought. great articulation, I think I'm gonna buy a lot of figure from this series.:D

some photo for my display pose

She looks better than the promo pics. i might consider getting it now.

Sawneeks

Banned
Gecco Bloodborne Hunter 'The Old Hunters ver.' 1/6th Scale.
Q1 2018

Some differences here and there but if you were interested in the first release I'd recommend this one. The OG Bloodborne statue they put it is fantastic in person and this one will likely be the same.

Edit: Don't know if this was out or not but Siegmeyer is being priced at $300. Looks like SDCC folks can pre order now and then it goes up for everyone else later?

Gecco Bloodborne Hunter 'The Old Hunters ver.' 1/6th Scale.
Q1 2018

Some differences here and there but if you were interested in the first release I'd recommend this one. The OG Bloodborne statue they put it is fantastic in person and this one will likely be the same.

Honestly, I'm debating between the Bloodborne figures and the Dark Souls line. I'm not buying them all because $300 per figure is a lot. But I think the Dark Souls ones look better. They should, because they're made of polystone whereas the BB figures are still PVC.

Edit: Don't know if this was out or not but Siegmeyer is being priced at $300. Looks like SDCC folks can pre order now and then it goes up for everyone else later?

I already ordered Siegmeyer from BBTS. Just waiting for Oscar to go up. Gecco also has a 1/6 scale bonfire in the works, so that would make a nice display with those three pieces.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Ayer just talked about the film yesterday though to IGN. It's still happening I think. Also, Nightwing wasn't on that list, I don't know why that poster typed it out.

LiK

Honestly, I'm debating between the Bloodborne figures and the Dark Souls line. I'm not buying them all because $300 per figure is a lot. But I think the Dark Souls ones look better. They should, because they're made of polystone whereas the BB figures are still PVC.

I already ordered Siegmeyer from BBTS. Just waiting for Oscar to go up. Gecco also has a 1/6 scale bonfire in the works, so that would make a nice display with those three pieces.

omg, bonfire. i wonder if that'll be like $100 lol

Hagi

Just watch this. It's a large part of what I love about the movie

https://youtu.be/Ac_Uil9Pays

Ugh Leto is so bad but the Ace Chemicals scene was still the best part of that terrible movie. Still tempted to buy the orange jumpsuit Harley...

I can see myself buying the HT Flash or at least the figuarts after seeing Justice League. Think I'll really like him in the film and his design has grown on me.

LiK

Considering the BB weapons were about $50 a pop, I'm gonna say $150, being completely serious. And I'll still buy it because it's a great piece for a DS display.

There's not much on it yet, just a render:

I guess I'll wait and see if the flames look good

Top Bottom