• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Activision Updates IW/EA Lawsuit: Secret Meetings, Backstabbing Alleged

ultron87

beat said:
This 'money that rightfully belonged to me', is that the money that IW'ers had to sue Activision for after the bosses "who [wanted to] take it" had left?

How does that make sense to you?

I guess I'm really just saying that I wouldn't want to stick with any bosses who told Activision to just give them all the stock options and whatnot instead of having it go to the employees.

So if this allegation does turn out to be the truth, I highly doubt that the guys who followed them to Respawn knew about it.

Haunted

fastford58 said:
Come on Phisheep...we need you!
2LSsD.jpg

TunaLover

Gattsu25 said:
So...they were asked which IW employees would be put on COD4 Wii development and they said "None". That sounds like they were against the concept of pulling off members of IW dev staff for a Wii game more than anything else.

But that makes no sense, IW specifically "order" put IW logo instead Treyarch one, heck, even one of the in game walls have the IW logo. (?)

If they felt dirty about putting their names in a Wii game, why don't let Treyarch put its own logo to begin with?

Fantastical

Death Prophet
TunaLover said:
But that makes no sense, IW specifically "order" put IW logo instead Treyarch one, heck, even one of the in game walls have the IW logo. (?)

If they felt dirty about putting their names in a Wii game, why don't let Treyarch put its own logo to begin with?
The lesser of two evils in their mind?

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
chubigans said:

Okay - this is pretty greedy. Wow. (If true of course).

Edit: Read more of the thread - I'm thinking the hypothetical "Give us the money and we'll dole it out a lot better than you will Activision" seems to make much more sense.

Top Bottom