• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Actors/Actresses who look particularly hot in a specific role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastro

Banned
Critical Jeff said:
Adventurland, Kristen Stewart
10f83o4.jpg

good one.. I never saw her in a movie before I only knew her as the Twilight chick but she was definitely cute in that movie.

Solo

I found Melanie Laurent incredibly sexy in Inglourious Basterds, but she doesnt do much for me otherwise.

harSon

Banned
It's the only movie I've personally ever seen her in but Cathy Rosier was looking hot as fuck in Le Samourai

sgof1t.jpg

Just remembered since I rewatched it last night :p

harSon

Banned
Solo said:
I saw her in another film and she didnt stand out to me at all. Maybe she was made to look that way though, however. Who knows? I havent seen anywheres near enough stuff with her to make a complete judgment.

She doesn't look any better in the 3-4 other movies I've seen her in, Basterds was definitely her best looking film by a country mile.

Maggie Gyllenhaal in secretary. But i cant find any pictures of the movie that aren't kind of nsfw.

Also of course Kristen Bell in the role as a really smart high schooler and private detective.

15303gi.jpg

Hmmmm

i loved kristanna loken in die nibelungen (dont know the english title, too lazy to search)

image6_1195978187.jpg

not the best pic, but she looked so awesome

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Amy Adams in Miss pettigrew lives for a Day:

miss-pettigrew.jpg

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Solo

Thread is already failing. Salma Hayek, Jessica Alba, Kate Beckinsale? They look hot in pretty much everything, fools.

rvewt1.png

Sarah Chalke and French Stella ('with enormous cans') in HIMYM.

In this and the nurse outfit in the retro-Scrubs episode (some a pic from that?) that's just...damn.

Darklord

Banned
Pizza Luigi said:
rvewt1.png

Sarah Chalke and French Stella ('with enormous cans') in HIMYM.

In this and the nurse outfit in the retro-Scrubs episode (some a pic from that?) that's just...damn.

0_0 Wait, are they really her boobs or is it fake?

bengraven

mario ate my burger said:
Omg yes

Monica Bellucci in The Matrix sequels

monica_bellucci.jpg

monica_bellucci.jpg

Bellucci looks hot in every film.

I mean, even playing a dirt covered whore in a Christian film, she makes me want to fuck a Bible character.

Chichikov

Lionheart1827 said:
Ahh Home Improvement! The original MILF, imo.
Anne Bancroft laugh at you and that homely woman (who is automatically disqualified anyway on the ground of being touched by Tim Allen).

2uyn66r.jpg

Chichikov said:
Anne Bancroft laugh at you and that homely woman (who is automatically disqualified anyway on the ground of being touched by Tim Allen).

2uyn66r.jpg

Yes yes, I dont know how I forgot about the graduate!

Although it seems a lot of people are posting just hot women that are hot in any role and the title says "specific role." So thats why I posted her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom