• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adam Sessler leaves G4/X-Play

notworksafe

ibtcBRb8sPfclQ.jpg

All this dude did was complain about footstep noises in games.

Well and make some badass game music, I guess...

I'm looking forward to seeing whatever Adam does next. I always watched Extended Play/X-Play when it was on TechTV but stopped once G4 gobbled them up.

smr00

Banned
Hopefully he goes to shacknews or giantbomb.

Would love to hear him on the bombcast/weekend confirmed every week.

Adam left G4, huh? He was the only redeeming quality of the channel after they added the marathons of Cheaters, COPS 2.0, and Campus PD.

geoffmk

Geoff Keighley
Kevin started working on G4TV.com with Scot Rubin, the old talk show I eventually hosted with Tina Wood and Laura Foy circa 2004-5 I think. Then he went on to co-host Pulse, and then Attack of the Show.

Xiaoki

My favorite episodes of Extended Play was when it was just Adam Sessler by himself.

I hope he moves on to bigger and better things.

zlatko

Banned
I remember I use to have a crush on him and would be the only reason I would even watch G4....

He would've played the Maximo games OST while making love to you all the while complaining about the noises you make, before climaxing to give you a 0/5.

the chris

Also if GB fired Patrick and hired Sess that would be pretty great. Let Patrick go destroy another website.

Bar Patrick from appearing in videos and only writing articles and I'd be okay with that. Sessler was actually entertaining on G4 when they weren't having him do any stupid schtick.

Tallarico annoys the crap out of me, I had to close a Video Games Live concert stream I was watching due to him talking between the musical performances.

RPGCrazied

Ooooh gosh Arena. How in the world did I love that show when I was younger?
KuGsj.gif
Watched like every episode.

Don't get me started. G4 was the shit back in the day. 24 hours of video game goodness. Now its 24 hours of COPs and Cheaters with movies that do suck. :(

Aselith

Never understood why people rate him. He just seems to be on some pedestal because he worked at a television network. Whenever he's said something controversial or provocative I've disagreed with him.

So, you only respect people you agree with? This right here is what's wrong with game criticism.

H3xum

I would be surprised if he went to Polygon, he kind of seems like he'd be too big of a fish for a new pond. He's already done that once

Would LOVE to see, more importantly read him on giantbomb.

Yes, I am the guy that reads and loves all of Patrick's stuff

MechaX

Well, there goes something that would actually make me think of G4 in any respect what-so-ever. Sessler might have had some crazy ideas about certain things, but he was always somewhat entertaining to listen to when he wasn't on a comedy shtick.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

I used to love me some Arena. Damn, G4 had some good stuff.

Kevin started working on G4TV.com with Scot Rubin, the old talk show I eventually hosted with Tina Wood and Laura Foy circa 2004-5 I think. Then he went on to co-host Pulse, and then Attack of the Show.

I used to like g4tv.com too. I remember meeting Scot at a party. Dude was as nice as can be. Damn G4 had some good stuff back in the day.

Top Bottom