• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adult Swim Games to publish ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove

Oh hell yes, this looks so good.

Got some screenshots from the steam page

CqodQTpWIAIwB7Z.jpg:large

CqodQq5WYAA7ixW.jpg:large

Spwn

Woo, yea. Currently wearing my KS reward t-shirt and really looking forward to this game. Can't help but cringe every time I hear TJ & Earl making any other voice than "YOUCH!" or "Omnomnomnom!", though.

SuperPac

And - we'll have a playable demo at PAX West in ~a week. So definitely stop by Room 605/610 on the 6th floor and you can PLAY it!

I'm producer for the game on the ASG side and it's incredibly exciting to be working with Greg and the awesome team at Humanature on this game. I'm a huge fan of the original and was a backer of their Kickstarter before ASG got involved. So pleased to be helping get this new game out!

TriAceJP

And - we'll have a playable demo at PAX West in ~a week. So definitely stop by Room 605/610 on the 6th floor and you can PLAY it!

I'm producer for the game on the ASG side and it's incredibly exciting to be working with Greg and the awesome team at Humanature on this game. I'm a huge fan of the original and was a backer of their Kickstarter before ASG got involved. So pleased to be helping get this new game out!

Haha I knew you were behind this.

Obviously you have my support.

You're doing the (funk)lord's work, my groovy friend.

Yukinari

Honestly this is the sequel it should have gotten after the 1st game.

2 is cool and all but nobody wanted a platformer and the 3rd game lost its focus because of the devs having trouble selling the concept of a 3D TJ&E game.

clockpunk

As soon as it hits console preorder pages, you have a purchase from me! Be excited to see this. So long as it isn't just a desktop release... (I think consoles have been confirmed, no?).

Everything looks fantastic with this!

JMTHEFOX

Never expected Adult Swim Games to be the publisher for the game, I kinda expected Devolver.

Congratulations to them regardless, the game looks promising!

dh4niel

Adult Swim Games have published some great stuff so far. They're probably my second favourite publisher after Devolver.

BBboy20

Oh, you're a recent hire? Still, it's pretty cool I feel like a collaborator with you guys on this and Rain World since I also Kickstarted that.

IrishNinja

so glad i kickstarted this, kinda wish idve put in for ToeJam & maybe the exclusive box, haha

for real though, between this & new Wonder Boy, there's some really great stuff on deck for classic sega fans

Oh my, this is amazing, I definitely need to g-

May you hula dance for all eternity sir!

Dude, the shit is corny. It always has been in a way, but they never leaned into it enough for it to stick out in a bad way (except for maybe III, but I never played it).

This, though? "And I'm here to say" wouldn't be out of place.

Top Bottom