• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Age of Empires Live Stream: New Year, New Age February 23rd at 10 AM Pacific/1 PM Eastern

RAIDEN1

What has been released on Gamepass is good, but it takes a HUGE amount of time to get settled into the game...whilst you've got other backlogs in the background.. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Woopah

I hope Mythology Retold comes out this year. I played the original to death so I'm vey excited abut this.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I'll take Age of Mythology on Xbox please.

Age of Empires 2 is one of the only GP games that never gets deleted from my console.

Tams

Unless I’m missing a joke here, AOE IV already released a while ago.

That wasn't AoE IV; it was just a redo of AoE II that they stuck that name on.

c0369b6fbfe9556b181d000d02740feb.jpg

Bloody pissed off I am.

Shut0wen

I hope Mythology Retold comes out this year. I played the original to death so I'm vey excited abut this.
Honestly its the only aoe game im actually looking forward too, was kinda disappointed in in the 4th game tbh but id take a third game then them supporting the 4th game, it looks cool when you play it but it just doesnt feel anyway near as good as the esembled games

Woopah

Honestly its the only aoe game im actually looking forward too, was kinda disappointed in in the 4th game tbh but id take a third game then them supporting the 4th game, it looks cool when you play it but it just doesnt feel anyway near as good as the esembled games
I haven't got the 4th game yet, so that's disappointing to hear!

flying_sq

I would mostly play single player, so maybe I will try it afterall!
If that's the case, I would suggest a month of game pass and play over the month. That's what I did. They put some real work into the atmosphere of the campaign.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
More Age 2 stuff please.

It’s a permanent game on my SSD on my PC.

I literally will just boot up practice to beat bots up and relax. Age 2 and Diablo 2 have been my forever games.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
More Age 2 stuff please.

It’s a permanent game on my SSD on my PC.

I literally will just boot up practice to beat bots up and relax. Age 2 and Diablo 2 have been my forever games.

Hell yea man. StarCraft 2 as well for me. Peak videogames.

Woopah

wtf is this?

Has the livestream happened and this dude is now re-watching it back?
Nope. The official event is to have a streamer host it, react to it, analyse it and discuss it with chat all at the same time.

Edit: He's the host and had to ask chat what the content he's announcing even means.....

Last edited:

Hudo

So, no gameplay for AOM Retold, but they said it's a 2024 release. Pics from steam
rqHaJKD.jpg
bQXKNcJ.jpg
fxzTuaw.jpg
O8zdMDn.jpg
lXrnZrS.jpg
tUrAXK7.jpg
It's.... beautiful. And you can see immediately that they are indeed using AoE3 DE's engine.

Also can't wait for the campaign DLC for AoE2 DE

Top Bottom