• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AirMech is coming to Steam + PC beta key giveaway

CarbonJames

Neo Member
Why does it keep telling me "Backend has lost an 8th" whenever I try to join a game?

That's the general "oh shit something is hosed" message. Can you create a game? There's some buggy stuff since some changes to the backend this afternoon, should be fixed in the coming days. Programmers are sorting out the zeros and ones...

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
wanted to give this a shot on chrome, but never got the chance.

grabbed code one, will give this a shot in the morning.

Arol

That's the general "oh shit something is hosed" message. Can you create a game? There's some buggy stuff since some changes to the backend this afternoon, should be fixed in the coming days. Programmers are sorting out the zeros and ones...

Ah okay, yeah I can create games just fine.

Just wanted to play with some else.

CarbonJames

Neo Member
Out already. :(

That's ok though. Looks like a cool game and I always liked Fat Princess.

Again? I hate to keep you guys waiting, the game is most fun with friends anyway. Last batch for now, I have to get some sleep. Jump in the Steam chat group if you need anything: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AirMechFG

AirMech Steam key #11
AirMech Steam key #12
AirMech Steam key #13
AirMech Steam key #14
AirMech Steam key #15
AirMech Steam key #16
AirMech Steam key #17
AirMech Steam key #18
AirMech Steam key #19
AirMech Steam key #20
AirMech Steam key #21
AirMech Steam key #22
AirMech Steam key #23
AirMech Steam key #24
AirMech Steam key #25

Xane

Ah, nice seeing this game finally coming to Steam.
Got busy lately, so haven't had much time playing it.
But me and DeathofAStar will come back soon to wreck havok once again!

Mikeside

Again? I hate to keep you guys waiting, the game is most fun with friends anyway. Last batch for now, I have to get some sleep. Jump in the Steam chat group if you need anything: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/AirMechFG

AirMech Steam key #11
AirMech Steam key #12
AirMech Steam key #13
AirMech Steam key #14
AirMech Steam key #15
AirMech Steam key #16
AirMech Steam key #17
AirMech Steam key #18
AirMech Steam key #19
AirMech Steam key #20
AirMech Steam key #21
AirMech Steam key #22
AirMech Steam key #23
AirMech Steam key #24
AirMech Steam key #25

Thanks dude, I took #16 - 2TMNT-3HQLF-57N96 :)

VaeVictis

Strange, I thought that was fixed. What version number is it? The Chrome version is not so good about staying up to date. PC/Steam are always up to date though.

The version number is 9452. Just noticed that now some parts of the GUI (pilot and color icon) as well as the health and shield status ingame are messed up, too.

CarbonJames

Neo Member
The version number is 9452. Just noticed that now some parts of the GUI (pilot and color icon) as well as the health and shield status ingame are messed up, too.

Really strange. Have you gone in and changed your army around? That usually fixes it. Otherwise report it as a bug on the forum, programmers will look into it. (they can look up your id from your forum post, makes life easier)

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Out already? Also, bear with us as we work out kinks in the servers, just in case you have any problems. That's what this test is for, and it's a big help so far. :)

AirMech Steam key #1
AirMech Steam key #2
AirMech Steam key #3
AirMech Steam key #4
AirMech Steam key #5
AirMech Steam key #6
AirMech Steam key #7
AirMech Steam key #8
AirMech Steam key #9
AirMech Steam key #10

Hmm none of the keys seem to work.

Ferrio

Banned

AirMech Steam key #11
AirMech Steam key #12
AirMech Steam key #13
AirMech Steam key #14
AirMech Steam key #15
AirMech Steam key #16
AirMech Steam key #17
AirMech Steam key #18
AirMech Steam key #19
AirMech Steam key #20
AirMech Steam key #21
AirMech Steam key #22
AirMech Steam key #23
AirMech Steam key #24
AirMech Steam key #25

Snagged #17, thank you.

TaroYamada

AirMech Steam key #11
AirMech Steam key #12
AirMech Steam key #13
AirMech Steam key #14
AirMech Steam key #15
AirMech Steam key #16
AirMech Steam key #17
AirMech Steam key #18
AirMech Steam key #19
AirMech Steam key #20
AirMech Steam key #21
AirMech Steam key #22
AirMech Steam key #23
AirMech Steam key #24
AirMech Steam key #25

Got 18, thanks!

Gowans

Took Steam 19.

Now I have 3 versions of AirMech on my PC, think I'll trim it to Steam no gaming PC and Chrome on MacBook.

undu

AirMech Steam key #11
AirMech Steam key #14
AirMech Steam key #20
AirMech Steam key #22

These are the ones that haven't been reported yet. Can't try them, steam seems to have blocked me and all the codes I try are "invalid" because I tried with a few keys that were duplicates before. :(

EDIT: All are taken.

daxy

These are the ones that haven't been reported yet. Can't try them, steam seems to have blocked me and all the codes I try are "invalid" because I tried with a few keys that were duplicates before. :(

EDIT: All are taken.

I've got a spare key if you haven't gotten one yet :)

CarbonJames

Neo Member
This game is really fun.
If I unlock stuff from Alien Ware Key will it transfer to a Steam account?

Yes! Also, if you want the smoothest account linking experience (at the moment) you should go play on Chrome at least once, collect your Chrome Saucer skin, and THEN go start the Steam version and link to your Google/Carbon account.

You can go straight into Steam as well, later on we'll have a clean way to link to Steam to the other accounts, just part of our task list right now.

Anyway, next batch of keys just for the registered users, and please let others know when you used a key. Trying a bunch of keys just screws up your Steam account for a few hours.

AirMech Steam key #26
AirMech Steam key #27
AirMech Steam key #28
AirMech Steam key #29
AirMech Steam key #30
AirMech Steam key #31
AirMech Steam key #32
AirMech Steam key #33
AirMech Steam key #34
AirMech Steam key #35
AirMech Steam key #36
AirMech Steam key #37
AirMech Steam key #38
AirMech Steam key #39
AirMech Steam key #40

Yes! Also, if you want the smoothest account linking experience (at the moment) you should go play on Chrome at least once, collect your Chrome Saucer skin, and THEN go start the Steam version and link to your Google/Carbon account.

You can go straight into Steam as well, later on we'll have a clean way to link to Steam to the other accounts, just part of our task list right now.

Anyway, next batch of keys just for the registered users, and please let others know when you used a key. Trying a bunch of keys just screws up your Steam account for a few hours.

AirMech Steam key #26
AirMech Steam key #27
AirMech Steam key #28
AirMech Steam key #29
AirMech Steam key #30
AirMech Steam key #31
AirMech Steam key #32
AirMech Steam key #33
AirMech Steam key #34
AirMech Steam key #35
AirMech Steam key #36
AirMech Steam key #37
AirMech Steam key #38
AirMech Steam key #39
AirMech Steam key #40
Claim #26! Thanks CarbonJames

Dreavus

AirMech Steam key #26
AirMech Steam key #27
AirMech Steam key #28
AirMech Steam key #29
AirMech Steam key #30
AirMech Steam key #31
AirMech Steam key #32
AirMech Steam key #33
AirMech Steam key #34
AirMech Steam key #35
AirMech Steam key #36
AirMech Steam key #37
AirMech Steam key #38
AirMech Steam key #39
AirMech Steam key #40

Used key #37
, thanks James

AirMech Steam key #27
AirMech Steam key #28
AirMech Steam key #29
AirMech Steam key #30
AirMech Steam key #31
AirMech Steam key #32
AirMech Steam key #33
AirMech Steam key #34
AirMech Steam key #35
AirMech Steam key #36
AirMech Steam key #37
AirMech Steam key #38