• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alabama Republican nominee for US Senate, Roy Moore is a pedophile

Status
Not open for further replies.
So because Franken has the decency to apologize and admit what he did, his is the more serious case now?

Roy Moore IS a pedophile. He sought girls at the bare minimum of legality. Every so often, you're going to miss, especially if you don't care to ask.

And seriously, we're splitting these hairs? More true but still erroneous? WTF

Sigh, even ignoring the disgusting 'pefophile = automatically also a sex criminal' fallacy: Are you saying somebody having sex or just being sexually attracted to 15 year old girls is a pedophile? That's dumb and you know it. And in before: Yes, there is an important difference betwern actual pedophiles (interested in prepubescents) and those attracted in aestheticly attractive girls that happen to be underage.

Sigh, even ignoring the disgusting 'pefophile = automatically also a sex criminal' fallacy: Are you saying somebody having sex or just being sexually attracted to 15 year old girls is a pedophile? That's dumb and you know it. And in before: Yes, there is an important difference betwern actual pedophiles (interested in prepubescents) and those attracted in aestheticly attractive girls that happen to be underage.

Yes, if you are an adult having sex with a 15 year old girl makes you a pedophile. I can't believe we are having this discussion.

Nobody who is normally socially adjusted gives a fuck about the semantics between a 13 year old and a 15 year old when it comes to adults wanting to fuck them. They are still CHILDREN.

Nobody who is normally socially adjusted gives a fuck about the semantics between a 13 year old and a 15 year old when it comes to adults wanting to fuck them. They are still CHILDREN.

Wrong. Actually, EVERYBODY who's well adjusted will make that difference. Because facts matter. It's pretty transparent how you're going for the moral outrage, because you full well know you're wrong. Factually, I mean.

The only transparency here is how obvious it is that folks attracted to younger people use the ephebophile =/= pedophile 'argument' to try and justify their own attractions.

nobody above the age of 18 should be trying to fuck 15 year olds, because they are children.

nobody above the age of 18 should be trying to fuck 15 year olds, because they are children.

Go tell that to all that western countries where age of consent is 15 or even 14. You're arguing from a close-minded emotional point of view. I'm not arguing, just stating facts.

Dunki

The only transparency here is how obvious it is that folks attracted to younger people use the ephebophile =/= pedophile 'argument' to try and justify their own attractions.

Dont come to Germany then .Many many girls have their first real boyfriend with like 14-15 and a lot of times he is 4-8 years older than her. It is totally normal here and honestly When you can get on the sex offender list in America when you sleep with your 17 year old girlrfriend or even a girl who pretends to be 17 than there is something really fucked up there.

Go tell that to all that western countries where age of consent is 15 or even 14. You're arguing from a close-minded emotional point of view. I'm not arguing, just stating facts.

is alabama republican nominee for US senate, roy moore, not from, or located in, a western country?

Dont come to Germany then .Many many girls have their first real boyfriend with like 14-15 and a lot of times he is 4-8 years older than her. It is totally normal here and honestly When you can get on the sex offender list in America when you sleep with your 17 year old girlrfriend or even a girl who pretends to be 17 than there is something really fucked up there.

'tons of 14 year olds sleep with loser guys in their 20s in germany! it's totally normal!'

'also america is really fucked up'

is alabama republican nominee for US senate, roy moore, not from, or located in, a western country?

'tons of 14 year olds sleep with loser guys in their 20s in germany! it's totally normal!'

Just a reminder: The beginning of this ... exchange stated nothing but that it's factually wrong to call someone who finds (some) 15 year olds attractive a pedophile. That's all.

You're knee-deep in a moral argument about what the appropriate age of consent should be, when all that's needed is you admitting to have used the word 'pedophile' wrongly and that's it.

If you want to talk about the moral component of sex and age, you can start a thread about that. Those are always fun. But in terms of facts, you're simply wrong here.

Dunki

Why are they losers? They are integrated in the family most of the time. They are welcome and allowed to sleep over etc. And most of them also behave unlike you I guess.

Also if you do not think that it is fucked up that a 18 year old boy gets on the sex offender list because he slept with a 16 year old who said she was 18. I can not help you at all.

As for the rest I can not say how you can not have sex in America with your girlfriend or otherwise even if you are like 1 year appart.

So yes destorying someone future for such a thing is really fucked up.

Also if you do not think that it is fucked up that a 18 year old boy gets on the sex offender list because he slept with a 16 year old who said she was 18. I can not help you at all.

As for the rest I can not say how you can not have sex in America with your girlfriend or otherwise even if you are like 1 year appart.

So yes destorying someone future for such a thing is really fucked up.

That's not really the issue here. Roy Moore has had multiple accusations of harassment and making unwanted advances toward underage girls while in his thirties. One of them was an attempted rape.

Dunki

That's not really the issue here. Roy Moore has had multiple accusations of harassment and making unwanted advances toward underage girls while in his thirties. One of them was an attempted rape.

I am not talking about this. Of coure this is fucked up and he needs to "pay" for this in terms of Prison time. I am talking about the statement 7echnicolor made earlier.

No just a bunch of lying women who vote Republican. Believe what you want to believe.

I'd never vote for someone that MANY women accused of being a pedophile or creeping on teenagers 18 years their junior. But you know, that's because I'm not a scumbag.

Has there been any charges laid? I'm sorry but I'm not so quick to believe any and all accusations in the lead up to a big election no matter which side of politics you stand on.

I have personal experience in which my wife's family was slandered with extremely serious accusations during a political campaign, all false of course, but allegations stick and are easy to make. The proof is successful charges, which we have seen none of from my knowledge, though I'm happy to be proven wrong if there has been some concrete charges laid.

So because Franken has the decency to apologize and admit what he did, his is the more serious case now?

Roy Moore IS a pedophile. He sought girls at the bare minimum of legality. Every so often, you're going to miss, especially if you don't care to ask.

And seriously, we're splitting these hairs? More true but still erroneous? WTF

I was arguing semantics of each thread title. Franken admitted it so the allegations were true hence thread title correct, but thread locked. Moore denied so thread title technically incorrect, as at this stage it is still allegations.

My point was that thread title was not the reason the other thread was locked, which I clarified in a separate post earlier in the thread.

AntoneM

Ok, fine. He fucks children, but not prepubescent children. What saint this guy is for restricting himself to only sexually abusing girls who have just barely hit puberty... Allegedly.

Given that this thread is about America and that in America it is unacceptable for a grown man to diddle kids (people under 17), it's entirely accurate to call him a pedophile. Someone who wants to fuck kids is a pedophile. A person who does so is a pedophile and a sex offender.

The age of consent being 13 in Mexico has nothing to do with pedophilia in America. The existence of some country somewhere with no age of consent would not change the definition of pedophilia in America. Society determines who it is acceptable to have sex with, and in American society anyone under 17 is considered a child.

Given that this thread is about America and that in America it is unacceptable for a grown man to diddle kids (people under 17), it's entirely accurate to call him a pedophile. Someone who wants to fuck kids is a pedophile. A person who does so is a pedophile and a sex offender.

The age of consent being 13 in Mexico has nothing to do with pedophilia in America. The existence of some country somewhere with no age of consent would not change the definition of pedophilia in America. Society determines who it is acceptable to have sex with, and in American society anyone under 17 is considered a child.

L o l

According to you, pedophilia is something that's defined by law. Hilarious.

Law and societal standards, yes. Refute it if I'm wrong.

Unless we are gonna pretend ephebophiles are better.

What's there to refute? A pedophile is someone who's attracted to pre-pubescents. That's a scientific definition. It doesn't change depending on your feelings.

Also yes, ephebophiles are 'better', in that they're attracted to hot girls that happen to be young. "Hot in the sense that most men would find them attractive, and depending on where you live there'd be nothing illegal about it. That is 'better'. Although I dislike your wording, as it assumes that being pedophile automatically means being a worse/bad person.

An adult who wants to fuck 15 year olds is not much of a better person than an adult who wants to fuck 12 year olds. Idk why that’s a hard hurdle for some folks to get over.

An adult who wants to fuck 15 year olds is not much of a better person than an adult who wants to fuck 12 year olds. Idk why that’s a hard hurdle for some folks to get over.

Noboby wants to fuck 15 year olds. People see other people and happen to find them attractive. A lot of 15 yos look sexually 'ripe' - the same is never true for pre-pubescents (rare exceptions excluded ofc).

If you educate about what men all over the world find attractive in women visually, it's youth, a face with child-like features, and female curves. 15 yos often times fit that bill, which is why I find it unfair to condem men who'd like to sleep with such girls. As long as it's legal, there should be no condemnation. Unfortunately, people like you force their own close-minded rules onto others, making them feel uncomfortable.

And all of that is entirely different. Those are attracted to pre-pubescents children, devoid of any typical sexual traits. So despite your narrow, conservative morals, there is a difference between the two attractions of the width of death valley.

Roy Moore wants to fuck 15 year olds lmao

Also holy shit I actually read your post and your pedophilia apologism is disgusting and frankly shouldn’t be tolerated on this message board. I understand that people want a wider range of opinions and viewpoints on here but that kind of apologism shouldn’t be tolerated at all, one bit.

Also lol I called it

Roy Moore wants to fuck 15 year olds lmao

Also holy shit I actually read your post and your pedophilia apologism is disgusting and frankly shouldn’t be tolerated on this message board. I understand that people want a wider range of opinions and viewpoints on here but that kind of apologism shouldn’t be tolerated at all, one bit.

Also lol I called it

You're completely ignoring what I wrote in favor of going for an emotional ad hominem to try and silence me.

There's no need for 'pedophilia apologism'. If you're capable of rational thoughts, you'll realize that a pedophile who isn't acting on his urges is as innocent a person as you or me. I cannot stand the grave condemnation of maybe the weakest minority in the world, especially not on a board that so prominently supports other minorities.

Ofc you'll ignore all of the above, too, and conclude 'omg, you for real?! Defending sex criminals!' :/

What is this like day 9 that Allred has refused to let the yearbook be examined? That thing is so fake.

It's highly suspicious that she is refusing to release her 'evidence'. I think she has overplayed her hand here, she is well aware that allegations are all that is required to negatively affect a candidate in an election run and she should have left it at that.

This thread's about a guy who has allegations that he acted on his sexual urges towards children, yes?

Not sure how "non-practicing pedophilia" is even relevant.

‘The weakest minority in the world’ Lmfao what a sad post.

And seriously, comparing pedophiles as a minority to LGBT people, and people of color? Kindly go fuck yourself.

You're completely ignoring what I wrote in favor of going for an emotional ad hominem to try and silence me.

There's no need for 'pedophilia apologism'. If you're capable of rational thoughts, you'll realize that a pedophile who isn't acting on his urges is as innocent a person as you or me. I cannot stand the grave condemnation of maybe the weakest minority in the world, especially not on a board that so prominently supports other minorities.

Ofc you'll ignore all of the above, too, and conclude 'omg, you for real?! Defending sex criminals!' :/

Just joining the chorus of voices telling you to go fuck yourself.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I know that GAF is starving for membership right now but jesus christ. Pedophiles are "weakest minority in the world"?

Fuck outta here. And no men are not attracted to faces with child-like features, what the fuck?

Real men want to fuck chicks with child faces.

What happened to this site? Should we unban Amir0x? Seems like he'd do well to be himself nowadays.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain

What happened to this site? Should we unban Amir0x? Seems like he'd do well to be himself nowadays.

Having as many members around as possible, I can understand, but the sheer amount of pedo defense force going on....Ewww.

banktree

Banned
Thought they would have banned my account after I asked them to, decided to check back in to see how things are going this far after the exodus.

I shouldn't be surprised to see the amount of Pedo defense here. The people that didn't leave are ok with a sex offender running things and a site that had a Pedo has an mod.

Thought they would have banned my account after I asked them to, decided to check back in to see how things are going this far after the exodus.

I shouldn't be surprised to see the amount of Pedo defense here. The people that didn't leave are ok with a sex offender running things and a site that had a Pedo has an mod.

I don’t know why you felt the need to post this comment.

I wish the rest of you would just ignore Xenobureido, its just adding fuel to the fire. This thread is discussion about the allegations against Roy Moore, please do not get it locked so another thread has to be made after each new development.

MIMIC

Banned

What the hell is going on in this thread

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?

The weakest minority in the world? THE FUCK?

Noboby wants to fuck 15 year olds. People see other people and happen to find them attractive. A lot of 15 yos look sexually 'ripe' - the same is never true for pre-pubescents (rare exceptions excluded ofc).

If you educate about what men all over the world find attractive in women visually, it's youth, a face with child-like features, and female curves. 15 yos often times fit that bill, which is why I find it unfair to condem men who'd like to sleep with such girls.

This is some sick shit and also self contradictory. A thirty something male has no business hitting on an underaged girl. That goes without saying but I guess it needed to be said. You should also feel ashamed that you claimed to speak for "men all over the world". Talk about overreach.

ZeoVGM

Banned
I'm honestly a bit lost here.

The poster above said this:

I cannot stand the grave condemnation of maybe the weakest minority in the world

Which is unarguably disgusting and -- combined with the rest of his posts -- would have gotten him banned quickly on GAF previously.

In response, I replied to him in vulgar terms. Because it's deserving. Because he's literally defending pedophiles. Because he literally said that pedophiles are potentially the "weakest minority in the world."

My post then disappeared.

I thought I was losing my mind and didn't actually post it. So I did it again. Also disappeared.

So a mod deleted my post twice, where I call someone a vulgar word for saying something as disgusting as he did. But it's okay for Xeno to defend pedophilia and say pedophiles are the "weakest minority in the world."

What in the hell is going on here?

MIMIC

Banned

From every angle, this post is absolutely revolting.

David___

Banned
Not even six months since the Amir0x incident where this site tried its damnedest to disassociate with him where threads were instantly locked and now people can openly defend pedophiles. Sad

What in the hell is going on here?
They now have to weigh protecting an active user who also defends pedophiles or making this place a tad more barren than it is by banning him. Its sad

Holy shit is this is the new and improved GAF people were bragging about after the exodus? The one without all the toxic people stifling diverse and nuanced discussions? The Pedophilia Defense Force would normally be nuked from orbit but it's fucking alive and well here. The spirit of Amir0x lives on.

The ongoing dogpile is the only disgusting happening in this thread.

Being outraged over someone defending pedophiles that haven't committed any crimes? Everybody ought to defend those. It is the disgusting generalization that 'pedophile = sex criminal' seems to be so widely accepted that it's impossible to talk about it in a reasonable manner.

And the outrage over my 'weakest minority' in itself proves it to be correct.

I'm a bit baffled that you and others believe I made that up. Here:

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20160913-the-benefits-of-having-a-babyface

"For a start, there’s a ton of evidence that babyfaces are attractive to humans, so perhaps ancestors with the supermodel look had more suitors and more children (sexual selection). This is backed up by the fact that babyfaces are especially attractive in women – and women tend to be more baby-faced than men."

The ongoing dogpile is the only disgusting happening in this thread.

Being outraged over someone defending pedophiles that haven't committed any crimes? Everybody ought to defend those. It is the disgusting generalization that 'pedophile = sex criminal' seems to be so widely accepted that it's impossible to talk about it in a reasonable manner.

And the outrage over my 'weakest minority' in itself proves it to be correct.

Looking at CP is a fucking crime you shitpickle. There's no such thing as an innocent pedophile.

Looking at CP is a fucking crime you shitpickle. There's no such thing as an innocent pedophile.

CORRECT. And where did I claim otherwise? Those who commit crimes deserve to be punished and condemned.

No innocent pedophile? You're defaulting all pedophiles into criminals. That is disgusting.

CORRECT. And where did I claim otherwise? Those who commit crimes deserve to be punished and condemned.

No innocent pedophile? You're defaulting all pedophiles into criminals. That is disgusting.

Oh boo hoo won't somebody please think of the poor, poor pedophiles that have forced themselves into celibacy in order to prevent themselves from DESTROYING THE LIVES OF CHILDREN, such martyrs are they.

Oh boo hoo won't somebody please think of the poor, poor pedophiles that have forced themselves into celibacy in order to prevent themselves from DESTROYING THE LIVES OF CHILDREN, such martyrs are they.

They ARE extremely unfortunate human beings, yes. They don't choose what they're attracted to. But you just want them all lined up and locked away ... or worse. You can spare us your sarcasm, it's inappropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom