• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alan Wake and Max Payne play Quantum Break

gabbo

screenshot2016-04-01ajbu17.png

I wanna have those beer bottles!

To hell with the beers, I want that Mona Sax art on the wall behind them

breadtruck

Why do they look over at 8 seconds?

And I never played Max Payne 1 or 2, but I love 3. So Im biased in the opposite way as most of you, haha.

Zocano

FUCK, this just made me want more Alan Wake. Fuckin' love the silly live action stuff from American Nightmare. <3 Mr. Scratch

McCaffrey was only the VA not the person they based on the model on.

and shut your mouth Sam Lake is a national treasure

McCaffrey is the physical model for Max Payne in 2 and 3. They're both Max Payne, but I think McCaffrey is *more* Max Payne.

And Rockstar can't exactly sue Sam Lake for wearing a leather jacket and playing a game he worked on.

RavenHawk

That was classic. I can't wait until Tuesday.

To all at Remedy; time for a quick vacation, and then back to work on AW2 ;)

McCaffrey is the physical model for Max Payne in 2 and 3. They're both Max Payne, but I think McCaffrey is *more* Max Payne.

And Rockstar can't exactly sue Sam Lake for wearing a leather jacket and playing a game he worked on.

Sam Lake was the physical model for Max Payne in the first game, Timothy Gibbs was the model for Max in the second game, and James McCaffrey is the current model for Max in Max Payne 3. But James McCaffrey did the voice for Max in all three games.

Simo

Nope. Actor Timothy Gibbs was the physical Max for Max Payne 2. He did all the work for the storyboard cutscenes too. Only in Max Payne 3 did Rockstar alter Max's appearance to look more like McCaffrey half way through development.

Oh and Rockstar had a hand in Max Payne 2's development too.

Top Bottom