• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Amazing" Capcom scoop in next Famitsu (update: LAWD THEY DID IT AGAIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't think of many Capcom games I've liked this generation.

Mega Man 9 and 10, Bionic Commando 1 and 2, and, um, that's probably it.

jbug617

Banned
My guess it's an exclusive Wii U title. Capcom usually support new consoles and they have not announced anything yet for Wii U

Zeroth

Monster Hunter Legends: Third person action shooter with real time QTE set in ancient Japan. Only on Playstation
Two~

To be honest, at this point any announcement that isn't Mega Man/MH is a twisting the knife.

Kelloggs_vs_Capcom_logo.png

Walter-Junior-Breakfast-Club-1334865488.jpg

My guess it's an exclusive Wii U title. Capcom usually support new consoles and they have not announced anything yet for Wii U

From Japan outside Nintendo published titles only Ninja Gaiden 3, Tank! Tank! Tank! and Tekken were announced I think. And DQX Wii U. Have I missed any?

Very different to the 3DS reveal where they showed LOVE PLUS at E3!

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
From Japan outside Nintendo published titles only Ninja Gaiden 3, Tank! Tank! Tank! and Tekken were announced I think. And DQX Wii U. Have I missed any?

Very different to the 3DS reveal where they showed LOVE PLUS at E3!

Exactly. The only question is if they will all be revealed at the September event or if some will be unveiled early.

joe2187

Banned
AVP-ARCADE PORT!?
DARKSTALKERS 4?
POWER STONE?
FINAL FIGHT!?
GHOSTS N GOBLINS!?
CAPCOM VS SNK 3?!
SUPER GEM FIGHTER!?
DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS!?
DUCKTALES?

Okami?

viewtiful joe?

It's going to be cadillacs vs Dinosaurs. :(

AVP-ARCADE PORT!?
DARKSTALKERS 4?
POWER STONE?
FINAL FIGHT!?
GHOSTS N GOBLINS!?
CAPCOM VS SNK 3?!
SUPER GEM FIGHTER!?
DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS!?
DUCKTALES?

Okami?

viewtiful joe?

It's going to be cadillacs vs Dinosaurs. :(

Woah...turn that frown around cadillacs and dinosaurs was a great show. We should be so lucky!

Daschysta

The coming weeks are sure to have tons of Wii-U reveals. Japan is owned by Nintendo right now, there is no way japanese pubs are going to ignore it, and barely anything Japanese has been announced yet.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Dude, please stop when you all are ahead of yourself. Remember we were hyped for something new, and they revealed JoJo which was kinda old news.

Last 'Capcom scoop' in Famitsu was MonHan Puzzle for PSP. Think about that.

It's always best to keep expectations low, but that said:

a) Famitsu merely said that that one would be "unexpected," and
b) that one came just a couple weeks after Captivate, so there was no logical reason to expect anything that anyone outside Japan would care about. This is a couple weeks before TGS, and we have recent precedent for Capcom using the magazine as a venue for a major pre-TGS announcement.

But still, best not to get too hyped up.

Capcom wont do anything unless its a guaranteed million seller they wont take any risks at all. So its either 2 things .
1. a franchise we know and love turned into a generic cowadooty clone or other mainsstream crap

2. A game where they can find a way to milk the people who bought it by locking half the game to only be bought later at another time as DLC.

I hate what Capcom has turned into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom