• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon EU (.co.uk / .de / .it / .es) Black Friday / Cyber Monday Week Deals Page

FerranMG

Amazon.de have scheduled for today almost all the major games for PS4/XBone they've had during the Black Friday week.
Wolfenstein, FarCry 4, Shadows of Mordor...

Smurf

Banned
No amazing deals but most games across my wishlist are down by 10% or so. Is now a good time to buy, is everything likely to increase again on the run in to christmas?

oni-link

How much difference does the HD size make for a Wii U?

The £199 deal has 2 games that I want (3D World and MK8) but its the 8gb model

There is a MK8 and 32gb model for about £232, which I think long term might be the better deal, as hopefully the other games Will drop in price and it saves me needing to get an external HD down the line

There is a MK8 and 32gb model for about £232, which I think long term might be the better deal, as hopefully the other games Will drop in price and it saves me needing to get an external HD down the line

If you want 3DW then you're pretty much paying at least £60 more to get less than 24GB of memory. You'd be better off buying the £200 bundle and hard drive if and when you need it.

oni-link

If you want 3DW then you're pretty much paying at least £60 more to get less than 24GB of memory. You'd be better off buying the £200 bundle and hard drive if and when you need it.

Because of non account system I doubt I'll be buying downloadable games anyway, just I'll assume I'll need space for patches and maybe some DLC (the MK8 DLC looks too good to pass up)

And it's £30 more and means I won't need to buy an external HD, which I assume will cost more than £30, and 3DW will drop in price at somepoint

cHinzo

You also get a free Wii remote with the bundle, because of Wii Party U. I would say it's a great deal, because u want Mario Kart and 3D World anyway. These Nintendo games take a long while to drop in price and u prolly with need a HDD on both versions.

oni-link

You also get a free Wii remote with the bundle, because of Wii Party U. I would say it's a great deal, because u want Mario Kart and 3D World anyway. These Nintendo games take a long while to drop in price and u prolly with need a HDD on both versions.

My current setup doesn't really have any other free sockets so I'd be pressed for space if I need to plug in an external HD as well, and I'm wondering if I'll will have 32gb worth of patches/dlc in its lifetime

Top Bottom