• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[AMAZON US] 16GB Vita memory card on sale for $20

Already own a 16gb card and even thats not enough. Vita games eat up way too much space and it doesn't help that the 64gb cards are too damn expensive.. :/

x3sphere

Not a bad price but I got a 32GB for $34 from jet.com. They seem to be out of stock now, though, but it was $54 and there was an AMEX offer for $20 off $50

Pity it's absolutely minuscule if you own digital.

I only use a 16GB card. I currently have 6 games on it (mix of indie and "full releases"), a few mobile games, too. Those (along with music, videos and screen grabs) are taking up 14GB of space. I have no aversion to deleting as I am done with games, nor do I feel the need to have everything at hand, and so 16GB is plenty for me.

Zee-Row

Banned
I bought one just so I don't have to swap my 32gb between the PlayStation tv and the vita. For this 16gb card can I still do the play any vita and PSP game trick on PlayStation TV? It's still not updated yet.

elohel

16GB.....$19.99
32GB.....$71.96

lol

Also think it could be that cheap because it's backordered. It's a great deal for this capacity, just don't necessarily bank on them arriving by Christmas.

wowie that is some cray cray pricing

Seems reasonable(to Sony)

Top Bottom