• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amber Heard spent two months designing a Mercy (Overwatch) cosplay outfit to wear for Elon Musk

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

Writer Walter Isaacson spent two years following Twitter overlord Elon Musk as he worked on his biography Elon Musk, which released September 12. That thorough work paid off—readers can sleep easy knowing that one of the richest men in the world might be into Overwatch roleplay.

Actress Amber Heard, who dated known gamer Musk through 2016, and then on-and-off in 2017, looked like popular support hero Mercy to him, Isaacson writes.

“I guess I could be called a geek for someone who can also be called a hot chick,” Heard told Isaacson.

But sexy geekery is tragically a poor glue. Heard and Musk’s relationship came apart soon after that, in part because of a taste for theatrics and upheaval Isaacson ascribes to both parties.

“Elon loves fire,” Heard told Isaacson, “and sometimes it burns him.”

That evidently also applies to his fascination with FromSoftware’s open-world role-playing game Elden Ring, which he’s both privately and publicly enthused about. Isaacson reports Musk spent “a lot of time in the game’s most dangerous regions, a fiery-red demon hellscape known as Caelid” before deciding to buy Twitter.

In that case, I hope his most recent wispy, back-and-forth girlfriend, 30-year-old actress Natasha Bassett, was able to complete her Alexander, Warrior Jar cosplay before they broke up again.

Update: Elon delivered

NknV9cz.jpg

Last edited:

AmuroChan

Telling that Amber Heart is the only time Elon pulled out.

Most of Elon's kids are via surrogate or IVF. So there may not have been penetration at all LOL. Also, it is largely believed that Elon's the father to Amber's child, also from surrogacy. Amber has never revealed the identify of the father.

Gojiira

I must be the only guy who still loves Amber Heard 😂 Everybody deserves a second chance, plus shes hot, 100% wouldnt pull out…

Ozzie666

I must be the only guy who still loves Amber Heard 😂 Everybody deserves a second chance, plus shes hot, 100% wouldnt pull out...
I think most would agree on the outside of course she is very actractive, on the inside though? Who really knows, her public persona comes off like a she is piece of shit. Depends what you believe. So you love her looks or her as a person, in your example it probably doesn't matter ;p

Last edited:

Gojiira

I think most would agree on the outside of course she is very actrcctive, on the inside though? Who really knows, her public persona comes off like a she is piece of shit. Depends what you believe. So you love her looks or her as a person, in your example it probably doesn't matter ;p
Lmao well like I said second chances, plus have you seem her as Meera? Hot damn 😂

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Top Bottom