• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
So many matches today and I can only watch one. I wonder if I'll be able to get the English SAP working this season for the matches on Univision.

imBask

Banned
I've got a post that I am putting together to share with you guys. I spoke to Cornballer briefly about this, but...

The gist of it is, I'll be working for MLS tonight covering the game. How I got there and why is in part do to you all in this thread. No joke. Like, it's crazy and I want to share that story with you when I have more time.

If you see some media content on social/youtube chances are I had a hand in it. Hope I do your clubs justice.

Congrats! I hope you have your hands in This Week in MLS because it's great and I expect it to be even better this year!

Portland to Minnesota like

yg4v4.gif

Cystm

Our season starts now. 20th season. In an away game at improved Crew team.

Juninho has to sit out because of a red card he picked up in Liga MX. They appealed to FIFA to have it upheld and the sided with them.

Something about CONCACAF something, something.

Still, I am excited for this one.

Cystm

Michael Harrington stinks. Bad. 33 mins of hot garbage.

Edit: Everytime he touches the ball possession is either lost or the play breaks down. Painful to watch.

Our season starts now. 20th season. In an away game at improved Crew team.

Juninho has to sit out because of a red card he picked up in Liga MX. They appealed to FIFA to have it upheld and the sided with them.

Something about CONCACAF something, something.

Still, I am excited for this one.

Makes sense, though. I recall hearing about Pogba having to sit out a game after getting a suspension at Juventus.

The season finally starts. The LA Galaxy are going for numero seis. I'm only going to be able to watch the first half, but it's all good, I am still going to enjoy it.

Cystm

We had a chance to win that in the end. A little composure would've made the difference. I'll take the point though.

Dartastic

I've got a post that I am putting together to share with you guys. I spoke to Cornballer briefly about this, but...

The gist of it is, I'll be working for MLS tonight covering the game. How I got there and why is in part do to you all in this thread. No joke. Like, it's crazy and I want to share that story with you when I have more time.

If you see some media content on social/youtube chances are I had a hand in it. Hope I do your clubs justice.
Oh dang, missed this post. Congrats! Hope you had fun watching the game last night.

Cystm

Jozy looks ready to pick up where he left off last season.

Bradley bodying Rusnak off that ball rn was awesome.

"Welcome to MLS" moments

Lenz44

Banned
Sounders gearing up for kickoff. Let's go defend that title! I don't want to wait an hour and a half though. It's so far away : /

Cystm

Tom Thom has been fire all game.

Edit: Subbed out near the 70' if I recall correctly. At least Dom let him start. He played really well on both sides.

Good win for the Quakes, but their lack of finishing really could've cost them if Montreal scored. Hope they heat up a bit. The new guys (Lima, Jungwirth) and Thompson looked good! Hell of a goal from Godoy, too.

Nice day for yanks abroad, too. Pulisic with a goal and an assist, Fabian Johnson got a brace, and Geoff Cameron got his first start after coming back from his injury.

Dartastic

At least when we were defending the title we won our first game back, and against the team who we played for the title no less.

Good job Seattle. :)

RR30

Impressive performance by our U20's after the horrible first game against Panama. Big credit to Tab who pushed all the right buttons.

Cystm

That OCSC match was so goooooooooooood. The match opening legit gave me chills. Massive respect to the Iron Lion Firm and the Rukus. The club has done their supporters right and it's just beautiful to witness it all coming together tonight.

Onto ATL.

Top Bottom