• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Trading/Help Thread. No Scalpers, just Amiigos.

unaveragejoe

Neo Member
Have extra:
Charizard
Mega Man

Want:
Ness
Wii Fit Trainer
Pit
Dark Pit
Palutena
Marth
Ike
Lucina
Robin
Jigglypuff
Samus
Shiek
King Dedede
Rosalina & Luma

I can paypal you or trade if you need the 2 I have to offer. Anyone at all? Or if you have a hard time getting something my stores around here seemed to be stocked with everything else but Little Mac and kirby.

Lol. I have Little Mac, but I am looking for Kirby.

spookyfish

I don't know if anyone can help, but I'm looking for a U.S. Palutena and Dark Pit. I'm willing to buy, but I have the following to trade:

Gold Mario (U.S)
GreNinja (U.S)
Ganandorf (U.S.)
Zero Suit Samus (U.S.)
30th Anniversary Mario Classic (U.S.)

I realize these aren't that rare, but it's all I have to trade.

Thanks in advance!

RomanceDawn

I don't know if anyone can help, but I'm looking for a U.S. Palutena and Dark Pit. I'm willing to buy, but I have the following to trade:

Gold Mario (U.S)
GreNinja (U.S)
Ganandorf (U.S.)
Zero Suit Samus (U.S.)

Thanks in advance!

Just saw a ton of Dark Pit at my local best buy yesterday. I can rub by and pick you one up. Don't need any of those Amiibo, just cover cost and shipping.

Updated Animal Crossing Card trading list. (North American version only please. I live in Canada FYI.)

What I need...

006 Resetti
007 Joan
010 Pascal
017 Lottie

023 Cheri
027 Lopez
031 Sheldon
039 Jitters
045 Octavian
048 Sterling
049 Bonbon
058 Monique
065 Midge
066 Gruff
074 Cobb
076 Jeremiah
077 Cherry
078 Roscoe
088 Clay
096 Cole
100 Walker

-----

What I have to trade...

002 Tom Nook
008 Timmy
011 Harriet
013 Saharah
014 Luna

020 Curt
022 Leonardo
026 Renée
029 Rasher
033 Bill (x2)
037 Kabuki (x2)
038 Patty (x2)
043 Puck
047 Knox
050 Punchy (x2)
054 Deena (x2)
060 Samson
068 Clyde
070 Biff
071 Yuka
072 Lionel
079 Truffles
080 Eugene
082 Goose
083 Annalisa
086 Chief
089 Diana
094 Cyrano
095 Peanut

Also still open to any offers if anyone is wanting to trade their Captain Falcon amiibo. Please feel free to PM me.

Edit: Updated Nov. 24th.

I have just a few to trade (that don't line up with Hours Left). I have:

Nate
Kabuki
Amelia
Kapp'n

I'm willing to consider almost any offer, so please PM me if interested. I'm in the US.

Zero_IYAD

Gold Mario (U.S)
GreNinja (U.S)
Ganandorf (U.S.)
Zero Suit Samus (U.S.)

Thanks in advance!
Are you willing to sell your Gold Mario?
I'm having no luck finding one so far.

Amiibro

Anyone seen the Mii fighters three pack on the shelf still? Looking for someone willing to snag me one. I'm needing that still, long shot I know. Thanks

RomanceDawn

Still looking for:
Palutena
King Dedede
Rosalina & Luma

All I have left is a Charizard to trade or I could pick up any number of things. Of course I'll gladly pay as well.

Anyone seen the Mii fighters three pack on the shelf still? Looking for someone willing to snag me one. I'm needing that still, long shot I know. Thanks

I feel like I've still been seeing them, I will take a look today when I run out and do errands.

We bought another pack of cards, and really got nothing that we wanted. It was terrible. No reasonable offer refused, so just PM me. If someone knows a more active thread for trading the cards, please let me know!

Nate
Kabuki
Amelia
Annalisa
Punchy
Eunice
Leonardo

Kapp'n
Lottie

For the "rare" one, we would really like crazy redd, but would consider any offer. For the other villagers, we'll pretty much accept any offer we don't have for a straight trade. We really just want to trade them away, and aren't picky.

We have these card numbers:

RomanceDawn

Positive feedback for Marvie_3, Spookyfish and unless a box of used diapers is being shipped to me, Zdefonte as well! Thank you guys for your help!

Have: Charizard and $$$. I can also look for things in my area.

Need:
Rosalina & Luma
King Dedede
Palutena

After that my Smash roster would be completely up to date.

Acid08

Banned
Have a pre-order on AmiAmi for the Lucas amiibo. 2510 yen total with EMS shipping, around $20 US. Looking to just transfer the order to someone else, so you pay only what it costs. He's in stock now and ready for payment!

jax

Banned
What up my amiibrothers. Anyone still missing series 1 AC cards? I'm missing a few and have a lotta dupes. PM me & lets make something happen. :)

here's the ones I got:

Here's the ones I need:

Also got an extra unopened Chibi Robo I'll trade for cards I need or a couple of Super Mario series (opened is fine) OR if you're feeling generous, a Gold Mario (lol)

If anyone wants to trade some amiibo cards, my wife and I just got our first doubles from series two. We have :

112 - Don
124 - Harry
185 - Chops

Chops and Harry have unique houses in amiibo festival, with Chops having an especially nice one. We have most of the doubles listed above from wave 1 as well. My wife desperately wants Dr. Shrunk if anyone has an extra. Thanks!

Top Bottom