• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amnesia Fortnight 2017 - Developed by Double Fine, Documented by 2 Player Productions

Steam keys have been added for the four Double Fine prototypes, but none for the other devs games, or at least not yet. And you get an individual key for each prototype instead of having them tied to one key like previous years.

PaulloDEC

Man, Kiln feels so great to play. Really hope we get some Steam keys soon so I can actually challenge some real people.

EDIT: Oh shit, Rainking has me covered. Will play tonight.

So if anyone isn't following the key issue apparently they're still working on it, but they said it probably won't be fixed this month. Seems crazy to me it would take that long to fix, but I don't really know what the exact issue is.

Compsiox

Banned
Wow. I'm honestly impressed by how you can affect the population of creatures in Darwins Dinner. I really didn't think they'd pull off the decision making well.

The Gods Are Hungry looks pretty good but things should either be closer together or the character should move faster. There should also be more minigames. With these things included I could see it being a great full title.

Top Bottom