• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing New Leaf | JP Version OT |

Kuntz

Just got a mail from the shop where I ordered the LL 3DS with the game ... they said it was okay, but they didn't check the stock so they can't supply until january at the soonest...

Order canceled, I'm drinking tonight, say hello to my animal friends :(

Just got a mail from the shop where I ordered the LL 3DS with the game ... they said it was okay, but they didn't check the stock so they can't supply until january at the soonest...

Order canceled, I'm drinking tonight, say hello to my animal friends :(

Good, you can wait with the rest of us filthy Americans and Europeans.

Choc

Banned
I am mayor and over 100 score. Started building things but still do not have old mayor and island access. Little help?

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Is there any way to get rid of villagers to get new ones? Since I seriously hate a good number of mine lol

I am mayor and over 100 score. Started building things but still do not have old mayor and island access. Little help?

Requirements for being able to go to the Island:

1. Have paid of the deposit and loan for the 1st 4X4 house (after the tent)
2. The next day Shizue will introduce information about the old mayor when you start up the game.
3. Go talk to Tortimer at the docks on the beach.
4. From the next day, Kap'n and his boat will be waiting for you at the docks. Cost to ride to the island is 1,000 bells.

Source: http://www.doumori.com/3ds_guide/south_island .html

Added to this post: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=44288533&postcount=712

hni_0057_jpg4dofc.jpg

OH GOD GET IT OFF GET IT OFF

Parakeetman

I got too many doubles. 2 roosters and 2 sheep. D: The roosters I dont mind as much, but one of the sheep, the colorful clown one needs to go. And the pig Agnes.

Mik2121

Well, I've got like a couple cows and this hippo and all 3 look stupidly similar. Also two goats, the pink one and the green one... both kinda creepy. I also have a small duck that's awesome and some random guy... and also some sort of cat. Oh, and a sheep, the sheep is cool.

I really want rid of トンコ, I hate her design. I'm going to try beating her with an axe when I can get one and see if she takes the hint.

The things a mayor's gotta do...

Edit: Anyone's shop selling an axe? I want to raze my existing forest.

Edit 2:
hni_0060_jpgkwr90.jpg

Hooray!

I love when you read about the contempt some people have for certain animals in town. I remember my best friend being pissed off with Coco cause she thought it was the ugliest rabbit ever. She would constantly bash her in the head with the net. *chuckles*

Parakeetman

At least the pics Im seeing you guys post up you seem to have a more varied town.

The ant eater miyabi whos home is japanese themed is pretty cool. That and her general mannerism isnt irritating. lol

But yeah the pig and skittles puke sheep need to go NOW.

One of the villagers this frog named full metal seems to almost never sleep since hes always wandering around. Though I think he sleeps for a few hours in the morning. Besides that hes almost always outside.

The rooster who looks like hes on meth seems to stay in his home a lot. Forgot his name currently. But he will wander around outside too. Just not as much as Kenta the white rooster obsessed with working out and his muscles. (on occasion the muscles of others too, including the postman pelican lol)

apricot

Yeah, I don't like doubles of the same species. I have two tigers and they look like just palette swaps. Otherwise my town's pretty varied (got the new lion アーサー!)

Edit: Got another villager new to New Leaf today!
Rocky (ロッキー) the Koala

StayDead

One of the villagers this frog named full metal seems to almost never sleep since hes always wandering around. Though I think he sleeps for a few hours in the morning. Besides that hes almost always outside.

The rooster who looks like hes on meth seems to stay in his home a lot. Forgot his name currently. But he will wander around outside too. Just not as much as Kenta the white rooster obsessed with working out and his muscles. (on occasion the muscles of others too, including the postman pelican lol)

Got both Full Metal and Kenta too. Both badasses! :D

Deeku

I got a new hippo today! Bought some turnips this morning for 92, expensive I guess but I've seen 100+ prices during last week so should be alright.

And the island is so cool. I like how sharks have little fins sticking out!

Mik2121

I saw at least 6 people playing this on several trains yesterday. Looks fun ._.

It IS fun!. I get about 15-20 streetpasses everyday at work and after cleaning up the list during lunch, I usually get another 6 or so plus 2 or 3 on my way back home (15 mins by walk). A lot of people playing this...

Deeku

It IS fun!. I get about 15-20 streetpasses everyday at work and after cleaning up the list during lunch, I usually get another 6 or so plus 2 or 3 on my way back home (15 mins by walk). A lot of people playing this...
:O

That makes me sooooo sad, my happy home exhibition place is gonna be empty forever:( Such a handy feature too since you can order other people's stuff...

Parakeetman

Time to do some grocery shopping while dragging around the 3DS.

Need some new homes lol. Am shopping around for kitchen related stuff.

apricot

:O

That makes me sooooo sad, my happy home exhibition place is gonna be empty forever:( Such a handy feature too since you can order other people's stuff...

For sure, it's sad to have that exhibition center all empty D: Wonder if the Japanese version will be able to StreetPass with PAL version when it comes out... Some StreetPassing is region-locked, while others aren't (don't know of any companies either than Square Enix who region-locked StreetPassing though)

Mik2121

I've setup a Twitter account where I'll be uploading pics from AC...

https://twitter.com/3DSMik

All the tweets will have pics (that's the only use for this account lol), and all the pics will also have descriptions in them. I will not spam pics, but I will try to post stuff whenever I find something interesting :) (though being a week after release, I'm so used to so many things I just don't find a lot of things surprising anymore :p...)

Oh and I wonder if the Twitter pics can be post here without reuploading them....

A79h5HZCYAAuUr_.jpg

My house!

A79ixgECMAAiMi7.jpg

Some streetpass houses...

Deeku

^^Ohh nice house!

Made so many bells from the island today after two trips:eek: Paid off my second loan and might build some stuff later!

apricot said:
For sure, it's sad to have that exhibition center all empty D: Wonder if the Japanese version will be able to StreetPass with PAL version when it comes out... Some StreetPassing is region-locked, while others aren't (don't know of any companies either than Square Enix who region-locked StreetPassing though)
I hope they're compatible. But then again, I've had my 3ds for a while and I've only ever gotten like 2 street passes, and they were from EB stores!><

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Pretty sure this game will once again sell me on a console. Probably only 1 of 2 games that will do that for me.

Please tell me they changed the music from WW and CF this time around! It was a huge disappointment for me when I played CF and the music was exactly the same as WW's!

elohel

is the 3ds version essentially the wii u version?

meaning will it have all the same features or will they add more to the wii u version?

Mik2121

Pretty sure this game will once again sell me on a console. Probably only 1 of 2 games that will do that for me.

Please tell me they changed the music from WW and CF this time around! It was a huge disappointment for me when I played CF and the music was exactly the same as WW's!

I didn't play CF and can't remember WW, but I believe some people said this was different. And I love it :D

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Yay! Came in 1st place in the fishing competition with a 85~ cm Koi.

I think I got lucky, because the next largest Koi I ever found was around 73 cm, with the majority being in the 60s or 50s.

Parakeetman

Interesting today one of my villagers the normal sheep said shes moving out of the village on the 22nd of this month. I didnt bother to say stay. lol So lets see who comes in next. Weird though considering that was one of the characters I talked to more. Guess its random?

Also finished all of the home room expansions. Now need to focus on making the 5 expansions larger.

Mik2121

A7-VQHzCMAAUFX7.jpg

Every time you get some StreetPass the new people added will show on the small entrance square. After the second time you enter though, they will be walking nearby their houses! :)

StayDead

You can order stuff from peoples houses right?

Is there any chance we could get some furniture fund going for the ones of us outside Japan so we can get some furniture easier?

If you see any Colourful furniture or Robo furniture it'd be cool if you could send it my way for a decent price <3

Mik2121

Well, I believe some furniture like the 7-11 stuff will not be available for purchase, so that's gonna be kinda hard. I wonder though, if we can receive the same item twice if we go two times to a 7-11, though I also kinda doubt that... Same thing for the Fortune Cookie items, you can't order them if you see them at someone's house.

Edit - Ahhh, you mean normal furniture? Gotcha. I'll be looking for that.

apricot

Is there any chance we could get some furniture fund going for the ones of us outside Japan so we can get some furniture easier?

If you see any Colourful furniture or Robo furniture it'd be cool if you could send it my way for a decent price <3

This is a great idea! Would be great if we got more item swapping going on

Speaking of which, I have a yellow Pikmin hat I'd be happy to give to someone who would appreciate it more than me!

Need a Colourful Bed?

Deeku

Furniture thing sounds good, though I wish you could order 7-11 stuff!

apricot said:
This is a great idea! Would be great if we got more item swapping going on

Speaking of which, I have a yellow Pikmin hat I'd be happy to give to someone who would appreciate it more than me!
Ohhh! Umm, I don't really have anything to trade. I have 2 lemons left but you may already have that on your island.

elongation

Neo Member
It still kinda looks like every other AC game, maybe with new/more stuff to collect.. Have they at least improved the villager AI?

Top Bottom