• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can set your home router's SSID to "Bestbuy" and go to the post office in game and get your items that way.

Also, if someone has the racoon clock, you can catalog it and order it from your catalog.

Cool, thanks for the info. Will have try the router trick and post my FC here later.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Inb4 |OT3| jeesus this thread is moving fast!

Is Club Tortimer any fun? I always spend my medals on silly hats before saving up for membership

Fantomex

Anybody here have a bad experience so far with the Best Buy Nintendo Zone exclusive items promo? For a week straight leading up to 6/29 our local BB's Nintendo Zone would sporadically say it's available but when you talk to Pelly about a special item, it will give an access point not found error, same if you try to connect to the Nintendo Zone app itself.

A BB rep here told me their Nintendo Zone router had a problem and they've asked Nintendo to send a rep to fix it, however I don't think this is isolated because this weekend I tried the Best Buy in the Mall of America in Minneapolis/Bloomington and the exact same thing happened. So far I've missed out on the Raccoon wall clock because of this, pretty annoyed actually.

Same thing happened to me in California. The best buy guy told me they tried repeatedly to get Nintendo to come fix it. I know many people missed out on the clock at 2 different best buys near me.

BowieZ

Banned
Thanks for the bin again by the way, finally got rid of all my soiled turnips.

embarrassed-emoticon-71.png

Linius

Thanks for the bin again by the way, finally got rid of all my soiled turnips.

... and my townspeople still want yet another project before they give me a perfect rating.

Aaaw shit, I forgot to ask if I could get one of these to attract ants.

Busaiku

Do flowers pop up if they're next to each other, or do they have to be diagonal?
I've had both, so it's hard to tell.

Haven't had any pop in some desired areas for like a bit, whereas I got it from some other areas.

I dunno.

Iresecia

Neo Member
So since a lot of people seem to want the Best Buy items is anyone offering to let people catalog them? I don't know what the value of them is but I'd love to catalog them.

SmithnCo

Do flowers pop up if they're next to each other, or do they have to be diagonal?

Haven't had any pop in some desired areas for like a bit, whereas I got it from some other areas.

I dunno.

Both. The diagonal arrangement is optimal though, more spaces for flowers to spawn.

Betty

Banned

I dunno.

No idea at the moment, either way seems to work.

And I'm laughing my ass off that you're all waiting to make that fabled #19964 post for lazybones.

Spiderduff

I've got a bunch of random rose hybrids. Love it. Didnt even try and got some pink, orange and even black ones!

EDIT: Seems I have won a statue...great success...

teeny

GAH ALL I WANT IS A COELACANTH!

I am right in saying after 4PM while raining, right? Have been looking for one for hours accumulated over two weeks now.

Tenumi

Banned
Dunno if it's been mentioned but the palm tree lamp is confirmed for US download at the Post. I just downloaded it now.

PalmTreeLamp.png

It was so weird, I went to the Best Buy that I got my Raccoon Wall Clock from, and I could only get this downloaded. For some reason, it just wouldn't let me get the Cat Tower.

Oh well, I'll try again another day.

Stat!

Trading:

Diplo neck
Ankylo Tail
Super Mushroom

The fossils for other fossils. The Mushroom for other Nintendo items.

Also, how do you get rid of villagers?

teeny

Another trading post :)

I have:

Fire Bar
Peach's Parasol
Block
Yoshi's Egg
Triple Bananas x3
Super Mushroom
Fire Flower

plesio torso
fern fossil x2
apato tail x2
parasaur skull
diplo skull
pachysaurus tail

custom painted (red) sleek furniture:
closet
stereo
dresser
bed
wall (not red)

3 spare axes

-----

Looking for:

Hero's Tunic
Hero's Pants
Midna's Mask

Makar's Mask

Also looking for musical instruments other than the double bass and harpsichord.

So, my 10th villager moved in from another town as well. So it seems like there's a bit of wiggle room for those types of interactions. Also... I now have three pigs. I need to huff and puff and blow one of them away.

Another trading post :)

I have:

Fire Bar
Peach's Parasol
Block
Yoshi's Egg
Triple Bananas x3
Super Mushroom
Fire Flower

plesio torso
fern fossil x2
apato tail x2
parasaur skull
diplo skull
pachysaurus tail

custom painted (red) sleek furniture:
closet
stereo
dresser
bed
wall (not red)

3 spare axes

-----

Looking for:

Hero's Tunic
Hero's Pants
Midna's Mask

Makar's Mask

Also looking for musical instruments other than the double bass and harpsichord.

I'm interested in the sleek closet, dresser and wall.

I can offer Hero's Pants, and Maker's Mask in exchange.

I hate when I run out of axes on important clearing days like this I would have finished my paths faster without breaking 4 of them today clearing trees
LLShC.gif

zroid

Banned
GAH ALL I WANT IS A COELACANTH!

I am right in saying after 4PM while raining, right? Have been looking for one for hours accumulated over two weeks now.

I've been there, bro.

You've probably heard people say it's distinctively longer and slimmer than a sea bass, but it's kind of hard to picture without seeing it for yourself. My advice is look for a shark without a fin. That's a coelacanth (well, it might be something else, now that it's summer).

teeny

I've been there, bro.

You've probably heard people say it's distinctively longer and slimmer than a sea bass, but it's kind of hard to picture without seeing it for yourself. My advice is look for a shark without a fin. That's a coelacanth (well, it might be something else, now that it's summer).

Thanks pal, I'll try and bear that in mind. Ive just caught three blue marlin in a row as well :D

Someday. It's going to be hard to donate it to the museum.

Linius

|OT3|We have a turnip thread

Town is open Irecia!

Linius, what's the other music you got? I only got that creepy one (I forgot the name)

The music I mentioned in that post is all have at hand for now. I ordered K.K. Bubblegum so that's coming in the morning :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom