• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antonio Banderas Reaction Gifs - The GAF Collection

eoa-swam

The pricing tickles the fancy of Mr Banderas

ib2it2LWnkpdF2.gif

hohoXD123

Slightly edited version which seemed more appropriate for another thread:
GUTaORA.gif

Pretty good suggestions from people, still need to get a hang of this gif business though. Doing things on photoshop seems to be really time consuming for animations.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
ElTorro (or anyone for that matter) can you put Banderas face on Delsin here? xD

Near impossible to do. Banderas moves and transforms his shape in every frame, and in addition to that the mapping of a 2D-face onto another 2D-face that are animated differently does not work and looks shit.

But was a nice toy example, best effort:

ibijtI5SRXj2jE.gif

Fedele

Near impossible to do. Banderas moves and transforms his shape in every frame, and in addition to that the mapping of a 2D-face onto another 2D-face that are animated differently does not work and looks shit.

Banderas reaction time makes up for it - this is brilliant, ElT! Hahahahahaha!

Nilaul

ibijtI5SRXj2jE.gif

One day in the away future; when the PS4 will be hacked every playable character's face will be replaced with the face of Antonio Banderas.

Hmmm perhaps we can PESEDIT Antonio in PES 2013, and make him trick out an XBOX opponent?

Edit:
coutopes11.jpg

Fernando Couto looks like Antonio, so its a start.

Snaku

Banned
Perfect example of why I'm jealous of PS4 fans. Awesome gifs like this. No makes awesome Xbox One gifs....people only make gifs that mock and make fun of the Xbox One. sad face :(

It's ok bro, while they make gifs we actually have games to play.

Edit: These gifs are incredible though, I'm in tears. I actually really liked Assassins when I was a kid, maybe I'll give it a rewatch.

MrDaravon

This is one of the stupidest, and also one of the best things to come out of GAF. I have no idea why, but I still laugh every goddamn time at these.

Perfect example of why I'm jealous of PS4 fans. Awesome gifs like this. No makes awesome Xbox One gifs....people only make gifs that mock and make fun of the Xbox One. sad face :(

I'm getting an Xbox One but every one of these gifs is pretty fair. Microsoft has really dropped the ball this gen.

It's ok bro, while they make gifs we actually have games to play.

Edit: These gifs are incredible though, I'm in tears. I actually really liked Assassins when I was a kid, maybe I'll give it a rewatch.

How come this guy hasn't been banned yet?

Holy shit look at that post history.

Am I in the minority here in that I don't really are for gifs other than the one of him closing the laptop? It's not Banderas that's funny its his reaction in that one scene.

Top Bottom