• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any DnB fans on neogaf?

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

πŸŒŸπŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸ

πŸŒŸπŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸ

Found the whole album. Most of it's techno.

Yeah I like Oceanvs Orientalis for example

I never liked techno perse but this guy makes it... different?

You might enjoy this.

I did!

This one as well!

🌟🌟🌟 🌟🌟🌟

I think my idea of DNB was still from the early 2000's.

Thanks Malachai Malachai .

And sorry Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT for ignoring his posts mostly because I wasn't aware DNB could sound like this as well..

Need to get with the times lmao!

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Yeah for sure.

It'll be a journey finding that right artist and tracks.

What I posted in my quote really hits the nail (carbon based lifeforms as well sort of)

But damn. Like you said, a lot of variety.

You guys all use bandcamp. Is there a reason for that?

EGO and

from Alpeh really resonate

Last edited:

Malachai

Bandcamp is the easiest way to post tracks on here, well that and Youtube.
I mainly use Spotify for music. I've got a playlist with over 500 hours of dnb on it πŸ˜„ and recently made a second that's already got over 200 tracks on it.
I've been into this music in one form or another since 1992. I'm 47 now and still feel as passionate about the music as I've ever been.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
You guys all use bandcamp. Is there a reason for that?
It's usually cheaper than other outlets, lets you download your purchase in most available formats as often as you want and you can stream the album in addition.

I still download each purchase and i still use digital audio files as my main source for listening.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It's usually cheaper than other outlets, lets you download your purchase in most available formats as often as you want and you can stream the album in addition.

I still download each purchase and i still use digital audio files as my main source for listening.

I see. I'll take a look. Already have Spotify and YT. What's the average cost of an album you'd say?

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Bandcamp is the easiest way to post tracks on here, well that and Youtube.
I mainly use Spotify for music. I've got a playlist with over 500 hours of dnb on it πŸ˜„ and recently made a second that's already got over 200 tracks on it.
I've been into this music in one form or another since 1992. I'm 47 now and still feel as passionate about the music as I've ever been.

I see. Yeah i need to put songs I like on a playlist. To lazy or something. Good call. I use Spotify mostly as well.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
deuLtoo.jpg

Lol

INC

Finally, been waiting to long for this to drop

Magnetude is by my favourite production duo, serious level of production skills

Listen to Konflict - Messiah (Magnetude Remix) by Magnetude on #SoundCloud

Last edited:
Top Bottom