• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any Gamefly Members on GAF?

Cuburt

Just came back on the $1 promo, it's a good time with so many high profile releases lately. Much rather GF it than pay for Yakuza, Nier, Ghost Recon, Mass Effect, Horizon. If I can get and knock out two of those during this $1 month, that'll be fantastic.
Thanks for bumping this. Gonna jump on this promo.

I joined before Horizon came out to rent it. It arrive the week of release, so it wasn't that bad.

I was about to cancel my membership last week, but they offered me a half off discount on my next billing cycle if I kept the membership, so I did. They're much better than the first time I tried them.

basik

$1 promo..trying to rent switch bomberman and binding of isaac. Both say low availability so gonna need all of you to return your copies NOW!

$1 promo..trying to rent switch bomberman and binding of isaac. Both say low availability so gonna need all of you to return your copies NOW!

The only way to use Gamefly successfully to either select games marked as High or Available now, or to have a spot open when a game releases.

Holding out for stuff with low availability just means you're going to be waiting for a week or two at best.

Top Bottom