• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any of you Ladies playing MVP?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
So I went and bought this game cause a bunch of you told me that we would be playing it together and I've played 1 game online so far.
What's up? Are you guys playing this?

truelize, we're going to be (trying at least!) running another MVP tournament shortly. i just wanted to tie up all the loose ends in the madden league before i start on mvp tournies.

but to answer your question i've played dm the last few nights, had some good games. it's comin!

Fifty

Sadly whenever I play with other people than my good friend Matrix (who is in rehab now because I beat him senseless 24/7) the lag is noticeable and makes pitching almost impossible.....so while I'm playing a ton of it, I'm not confident in their net code whatsoever. I'd try a tournament again, even if the odds are stacked against a good connection. It's a great game.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty said:
Sadly whenever I play with other people than my good friend Matrix (who is in rehab now because I beat him senseless 24/7) the lag is noticeable and makes pitching almost impossible.....so while I'm playing a ton of it, I'm not confident in their net code whatsoever. I'd try a tournament again, even if the odds are stacked against a good connection. It's a great game.

I cant pitch right now....field ....hit....im playing like the real stros :(

Also with the updated rosters....my stros are worse.

But to answer your question True,its all I play now other than my psp.

Btw I was the winner of the first mini tourney :p Fifty beat dm and I beat fmt,and then I beat Fifty...but its all gone down hill from there since I won it.Ive been playing like pure shit,but im up for more tournies once fmt is done with the football league.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Jesus tap dancing Christ! 3 and 6 in my MVP dynasty with the Yankees. Mariano's ERA is 6.75, he is 0-3. Tanyon Sturtze has an ERA over 10. Paul Qunatrill has an ERA of 4.5! Meanwhile Jaret Wright has a 0.00 ERA and Carl Pavano has a 1.80 ERA. My bullpen sucks like the real life Yanks bullpen!

Hideos!

Miguel

Mother of fuck. I recently restarted my MVP franchise. I just got motherfucking ROBBED in the 9th of one of my games. Men on first and 2nd. Down 1, 2 outs, Bagwell pinchhitting. Bagwell hits it to deep right, right along the foul line. Right fielder runs about 80 yards in 2.4 seconds flat and makes the 5 yard dive to make the catch. >:O

At least should have tied the game, and the guy who was on first (Everett) isn't too slow himself, amd could have possibly scored. :mad:.

*goes and smashes something*

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
FrenchMovieTheme said:
piece of shit EA messenger is down again. sorry dude :(

Its working fine for me.

Really is odd,sometimes its up for certain people while its down for others :\

Top Bottom